:drool:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    A real "magazine is half full" kinda guy... Geeze

Im a little jealous. I really need to build the tula and bulgy krink kits I have sitting around, though I think Im going to send mine to Mario at PoH. I know Jim builds an awesome AK, but his prices and wait times are a little much for my budget and sanity. ;)

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I agree, this one we got done in 4 months, but the 105 clone I am wanting will probably go somewhere else. The parts are the biggest problem right now.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Kvar had an *awesome* barrel sale a while back which included their 105 barrel assembly for about the best price I've ever seen. Around $220, that included the FSB/GB combo, barrel, RSB, etc. Everything except for the pins/springs. they sold out quickly.

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    ohhhhhhh that looks pretty close! Is it done??

actually i haven't even started it yet to many projects in front of it....Winter is approaching quickly so it shouldn't take to long to finish my pkt barrel came back today.... and my custom pkt to pkm barrel should be done in Dec pretty much have all the parts collected and the FCG all figured out ....other than little milling and welding of blocking bars its not any different than a AK build

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    Guess who has two thumbs and picked up that Surefire Scout with Thorntail Mount from Tradertator. This guy (points at self with thumbs).

null_zps8861d157.jpg

YoungMilsurpGuy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    Crown Point
    kIr55rU.jpg

My Polish AKMS rifle riding in a tapco furniture and with a short VFG. Though I changed it back to the orginal wood grips(they just look and feel better and for me are more conducive to shooting at distance for when I take it out coyote hunting next week during thanksgiving break).

Its just a century arms model, but im a broke 19 year old college student and I got the gun as a graduation present. For all the crap people give to century arms, the gun uses quality polish military parts and a nodak spud reciever and I put about 1000 rounds of mostly tulammo through it and I've had zero problems, and with that sweet tapco trigger its about as accurate as I can shoot it.

Im more of a collector as much as I am a practical shooter so I really love how period correct this rifle looks instead of the "taticalcool" stuff people do with low end AKs like WASRs and Cigurs. In fact, when I took it over to show my buddies stepdad who was polish special forces in the 80s, he was shocked as that was the exact rifle he carried minus the grip and that there was no full auto postion.

I think over christmas break Im going to get a plain surplus grip, and Im looking to buy a 74 style compensator/muzzle brake. Anyone know where to find a good quality but still reasonable muzzle brake?

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    IMG_20131127_202153.jpg

My latest collection addition. Built off a no-dak reciever and a russian parts kit. Furniture was completely refinished by hand (which sucks).

Top Bottom