7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    WOW that headline

"Adolf Hitler, local painter, found dead."
    "John Wayne Gacy, children's party clown, dead at 52."

EH5NNzEXkAAWSlT

Could have gone with:

Another Goat Humper Becomes Slop for the Swine.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lot of sad journalists trying to play this down as nothing.

Notable that trump didn't inform Pelosi. Couldn't trust her with the intel?
    Trump specifically said he didn’t inform anyone because Washington is awash with an unprecedented amount leakers.

This is the environment created by the get Trump crowd. IMO the most pressing danger to national security is when you can’t trust anyone anymore.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It was written by one of their staff too.

Joby Warrick
    Joby Warrick joined The Washington Post’s National staff in 1996. He has covered national security, the environment and the Middle East and writes about terrorism. He is the author of two books, including 2015’s “Black Flags: The Rise of ISIS," which was awarded a 2016 Pulitzer Prize for nonfiction.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Im sure it's just because he doesn't like her, what could leaking it could have accomplished?
    I'm sure he just does'nt like Pelosi either. I'm going with the reason Trump gave for not wanting to inform anyone until after the mission was over and our Forces returned to base. Petty leakage to get Trump created the current environment. Pelosi should recognize the national security issue that it creates and help to deal with that environment.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Reading that post article you would think they were talking about some sort of diplomat rather than the guy heading up an organization that liked to behead people on tv. Has tds in the big media really gone that far? I wonder what sort of eulogy they would have given Pol Pot?

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I'm sure he just does'nt like Pelosi either. I'm going with the reason Trump gave for not wanting to inform anyone until after the mission was over and our Forces returned to base. Petty leakage to get Trump created the current environment. Pelosi should recognize the national security issue that it creates and help to deal with that environment.

Im still confused is Pelosis office leaking national security secrets?
    I assume trump didn't inform Pelosi for the same reason he didn't/shouldn't inform anyone else, there's no reason to.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Im still confused is Pelosis office leaking national security secrets?
    I assume trump didn't inform Pelosi for the same reason he didn't/shouldn't inform anyone else, there's no reason to.

There are precedents out there like warning of ICE raids. These people have shown that getting Trump is more important than the country to them.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    [h=1]OOPS: 'SNL' Mocks Trump 'Bringing Jobs Back to ISIS'...As News Breaks of ISIS Leader Killed[/h]Now this is an Epic Satire Fail. Saturday Night Live went on the air at 11:30 pm Eastern time with an opening skit where Alec Baldwin's Very Fake Trump was thanked by Pete Davidson's Very Fake ISIS Member for "bringing jobs back...for ISIS." Six minutes before, Jennifer Griffin of Fox News was tweeting that ISIS leader Abu-Bakr al-Baghdadi may have been killed in a raid by U.S. forces in Syria. John Santucci of ABCreported it via Twitter at 11:53.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...mp-bringing-jobs-back-isisas-news-breaks-isis

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    German leader, artist, vegetarian, economic visionary, animal lover, DNA purest found dead!

WTF is wrong with people in the northeast?

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    It doesn't have much to do with Trump though does it? Same as getting bin laden under Obama's watch.

Not in the grand scale of the way everything really works... except that so many crybabies hate the guy.

I didn't like obama, and he didn't really have a damn thing to do with getting binladin, but he did get to be the one to take the glory for it on TV. (that sickened me)

Now, any fool who has it out for Trump will say he personally cause this poor, defenseless, scared muslim to kill his own children because our bad military was after him in some country we shouldn't have even been in...

THIS is what gets me riled up. The a** hole takes his last moments on Gods green earth to kill 3 of his own kids along with himself.

I hope he's already burning in hell.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Im sure it's just because he doesn't like her, what could leaking it could have accomplished?
    Uh seriously?
    These bad guys watch the news and internet too.
    Leaks ruin operations all the time.
    Oh and qho cares if he didn't tell the house or Senate leadership. They aren't the military nor do they need to approve actions such as this nor have any say in them.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Secret impeachment hearings are ok. Secret military operations are a no-no. Ok, got it.

You don't want your enemies to get wind of your plans, you know. So, it's really just a question of who your enemy is- Americans or people who chop American heads off.

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Uh seriously?
    These bad guys watch the news and internet too.
    Leaks ruin operations all the time.
    Oh and qho cares if he didn't tell the house or Senate leadership. They aren't the military nor do they need to approve actions such as this nor have any say in them.

Exactly. If Pelosi wants to be informed on this kind of thing, she shouldn’t attack everything the president does and actually support some things that deserve support.

When you constantly throw rocks on the playground and act like a bully, don’t be mad when the other kids don’t wanna play with you.

Top Bottom