• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Actually, Pence was at the operations center observing the action with Trump, generals and others when it happened. But keep digging for more ways to libel Trump.

So it was Pence, not Ivanka, on his lap? Hey though, I gotta give the admin kudos for the OP, regardless of who was on the president's lap.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I don't know what specific tools/test they ran, but the FBI has a system that can get a DNA match against millions of people in their database in 90 minutes. I imagine if they had some type of DNA sample (hair/etc) from their previous investigations that they could get a fast match against a single known DNA target.
    They were not running the comparison against millions of people in a database. All they wanted to know was if the body parts matched the DNA sample. Also didn’t have to wait in line at the government data lab.

What i I wonder is how they sorted out the baby daddy parts from his children he chose to kill.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    The more plausible reason, was that he didn't know either, until someone knocked on his door 5 minutes before the OP, and said "Uh, Mr. President, can you ask your daughter to get off you lap for a sec? You probably need to see this."

That's a funny way of saying, "Nicely done, Mr. President.".

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    B2b1c0f.png

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Laughing at WaPo is fun and all, but I just hope Kayla Mueller's family got some closure out of knowing that evil piece of *^&$ died a coward. He directly inflicted incalculable suffering on the people of this world, and this world is a little bit brighter without him.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    The more plausible reason, was that he didn't know either, until someone knocked on his door 5 minutes before the OP, and said "Uh, Mr. President, can you ask your daughter to get off you lap for a sec? You probably need to see this."

Try this...maybe it'll help. It's good for Trump Butthurt Syndrome.

Capture.JPG

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Trump was so brave to green light this mission. That’s all we heard about Barry after the Bin Laden mission. I assume we will hear the same refrain from the media now. Right?

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I don't know what specific tools/test they ran, but the FBI has a system that can get a DNA match against millions of people in their database in 90 minutes. I imagine if they had some type of DNA sample (hair/etc) from their previous investigations that they could get a fast match against a single known DNA target.
    They most likely found a finger or hand for fingerprints and his head and scanned eyeballs. Faces kinda gets all squishy and things fall out when bones deform so im not sure what they could use. Dna can be compared after you are off. Been there, done that.
    Kinda interesting how the head pops off on suicide bombers. Not sure how it was affected with the tunnel collapse but they can have a dog or robot retrieve body parts.
    Im glad he was crying like a little ***** when he flipped that switch. No virgins for him.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They most likely found a finger or hand for fingerprints and his head and scanned eyeballs. Faces kinda gets all squishy and things fall out when bones deform so im not sure what they could use. Dna can be compared after you are off. Been there, done that.
    Kinda interesting how the head pops off on suicide bombers. Not sure how it was affected with the tunnel collapse but they can have a dog or robot retrieve body parts.
    Im glad he was crying like a little ***** when he flipped that switch. No virgins for him.

Wrong.

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=f56443f51f000fe5c0248876d0ba6216&oe=5E5EAD54

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So it was Pence, not Ivanka, on his lap? Hey though, I gotta give the admin kudos for the OP, regardless of who was on the president's lap.

How do you explain this burn. Those are direct quotes

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...eld-arizona-kayla-mueller-hostage/2478713001/
    Parents of Kayla Mueller grateful for death of ISIS leader who held their daughter hostage

On Sunday, the Muellers praised President Donald Trump and the soldiers who pulled off the mission.
    "We are so grateful for them ... we are so grateful," Marsha Mueller said. They were glad there was no loss of life on our side. They are grateful their daughter and the others who were tortured and killed by ISIS have not been forgotten.

"I still say Kayla should be here, and if Obama had been as decisive as President Trump, maybe she would have been," Marsha Mueller said.
    "For me what matters most I'm hoping now we will finally get the answers we have been asking for all along," Marsha Mueller said. "I think this administration truly might help us. I don’t think they are as closed about what happened."

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Leaking, lying little ***** “Shifty” Schiff is whining now that he wasn’t informed about the raid because he is head of the Intelligence Committee.

Suck-it “Shifty”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Just for the record this is a disgusting comment, although your excuse is the TDS you have contracted, as you seem like a nice guy...

Top Bottom