Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Exactly. If Pelosi wants to be informed on this kind of thing, she shouldn’t attack everything the president does and actually support some things that deserve support.

When you constantly throw rocks on the playground and act like a bully, don’t be mad when the other kids don’t wanna play with you.

I think the point was missed here. Theres no reason to tell Pelosi because theres no reason he should be telling anyone. Nothing specific about pelosi, or someone more or less likely to leak, he shouldn't be tipping off anyone who doesnt need to know, full stop.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Reading that post article you would think they were talking about some sort of diplomat rather than the guy heading up an organization that liked to behead people on tv. Has tds in the big media really gone that far? I wonder what sort of eulogy they would have given Pol Pot?

WaPo isn't big media. No one reads it but SJW types. Not many of them even.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    OOPS: 'SNL' Mocks Trump 'Bringing Jobs Back to ISIS'...As News Breaks of ISIS Leader Killed

Now this is an Epic Satire Fail. Saturday Night Live went on the air at 11:30 pm Eastern time with an opening skit where Alec Baldwin's Very Fake Trump was thanked by Pete Davidson's Very Fake ISIS Member for "bringing jobs back...for ISIS." Six minutes before, Jennifer Griffin of Fox News was tweeting that ISIS leader Abu-Bakr al-Baghdadi may have been killed in a raid by U.S. forces in Syria. John Santucci of ABCreported it via Twitter at 11:53.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...mp-bringing-jobs-back-isisas-news-breaks-isis

Does anyone even watch SNL any more? The funny went out of it decades ago.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    I did hear Ed Henry comment in Fox & Friends this morning that the House Intelligence Committee's recent work has been devoted solely to intelligence gathering as it relates to impeachment.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I did hear Ed Henry comment in Fox & Friends this morning that the House Intelligence Committee's recent work has been devoted solely to intelligence gathering as it relates to impeachment.
    I think Rep. Ratcliffe said the Intelligence Committee has’nt had a terrorist related briefing in over a month due to the impeachment inquiry.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I think Rep. Ratcliffe said the Intelligence Committee has’nt had a terrorist related briefing in over a month due to the impeachment inquiry.
    I believe that.

The impeachment inquiry is a good thing for gun control, though. I'll give them that.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    See, if obama had not ordered this “scholar” to be released he wouldn’t have been killed and all this lamenting would not be going on.
    Thanks obama

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This is a direct result of globalization of media. We no longer have an American media, or a media that cheers what is good for America. They believe they are elite and owe nothing to America. It clearly shows in their coverage...

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Chris Wallace just asked VP Pence why Trump didn't inform Pelosi. Hahaha. I wish Pence could have answered honestly. "Well, Chris, with the recent win-at-any-cost Demo policy, why would Trump risk it? Dems would rather see dead Special Forces, than dead ISIS *******S"

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I read they confirmed Al-Baghdadi's identity by scooping up some of the goo he left behind and completing an on-site DNA test. My understanding is that it's not possible to get DNA results that quickly. Am I missing something?

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I don't know what specific tools/test they ran, but the FBI has a system that can get a DNA match against millions of people in their database in 90 minutes. I imagine if they had some type of DNA sample (hair/etc) from their previous investigations that they could get a fast match against a single known DNA target.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I don't know what specific tools/test they ran, but the FBI has a system that can get a DNA match against millions of people in their database in 90 minutes. I imagine if they had some type of DNA sample (hair/etc) from their previous investigations that they could get a fast match against a single known DNA target.

Interesting. I didn't realize that technology existed. Thanks for the link.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    #wapodeathnotices has some more interesting WaPo obituaries:

h2zuHeO.jpg

BrN24qP.jpg

E2LR3BZ.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Chris Wallace just asked VP Pence why Trump didn't inform Pelosi. Hahaha. I wish Pence could have answered honestly. "Well, Chris, with the recent win-at-any-cost Demo policy, why would Trump risk it? Dems would rather see dead Special Forces, than dead ISIS *******S"

The more plausible reason, was that he didn't know either, until someone knocked on his door 5 minutes before the OP, and said "Uh, Mr. President, can you ask your daughter to get off you lap for a sec? You probably need to see this."

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    The more plausible reason, was that he didn't know either, until someone knocked on his door 5 minutes before the OP, and said "Uh, Mr. President, can you ask your daughter to get off you lap for a sec? You probably need to see this."

Actually, Pence was at the operations center observing the action with Trump, generals and others when it happened. But keep digging for more ways to libel Trump.

Top Bottom