• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I do not understand, The first Baptist Church (of any stripe) in a community could be the First Baptist Church. It could be Primitive, Southern, Independent, Northern or even Missionary.

I have seen you use that as a pejorative many times and have never understood your prejudice.

I guess I'm sheltered...I'd never seen that used as a pejorative before. :popcorn:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I do not understand, The first Baptist Church (of any stripe) in a community could be the First Baptist Church. It could be Primitive, Southern, Independent, Northern or even Missionary.

I have seen you use that as a pejorative many times and have never understood your prejudice.

Edit: Sorry I left Out Regular.

Hey, there are 2nd Baptist churches too

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Yes there are. Why do you have a seeming problem with First? do you have a similar dislike for First Methodists and Presbyterians?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yes there are. Why do you have a seeming problem with First? do you have a similar dislike for First Methodists and Presbyterians?

Not that serious BF.... wellllll, unless you're Catholic, then there's gonna be trouble. Oh.... and Mormons and 7 day Adventists too.... we run them out of town. Jehovah Witnesses? Never see any of them, they know better.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    This may not be the place to say it...But when I was a kid and Chasity Bono was on the Sonny and Cher Show I thought she was going to grow up to be really hot...

For those curious as to how my ADD brain got here...

"Sharia law? Huh..More Like Cheria law....Cher? Sonny and Cher Show? Remember thinking Chasity Bono was going to grow up and be hot??? Hmmmm...Better go sharia this thought with INGO."

SILENT-00047-thumb-320x242-41776.jpg

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    The Mormons snuck in here on ya, though. They have a pretty big place over by the Market District. You the one that took the bikes away from the guys in the suits?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    [video=youtube_share;E9ZWCicK9Ok]https://youtu.be/E9ZWCicK9Ok[/video]

Top Bottom