• ...and so much more!
  • OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    I remember driving the instructors at Camp Bullis nuts by rolling my tobacco in pink papers. I wasn't the one to be watched. That would be those people that were mooching papers off of me.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Geez, I am awash in philistines. I am the only one here to have friends who actually smoked crappy zigzag tobacco in their zigzags?

You could get this giant tin of tobacco with probably a thousand papers and the little rolling gizmo... And the black lung of course.

The ones I saw were a 6oz tin with 200 papers, you had to buy the rolling machine separately.

Back in my high school days when I worked at Carlisle's One Stop Shop, we sold that stuff. I'd bet the people buying papers and tobacco were outnumbered 100-1...and the generational and demographic difference told you all you needed to know about who was buying it for what reasons. ;)

The gas station I worked at didn't sell loose tobacco, just papers. And yes you knew what they were buying it for. About the only person that really surprised me was a little old lady, she had to be in her 70s if not 80s. She came up and asked for 10 packs of zig zag whites. I looked at her because I wasn't sure if I was hearing things, and she said "You know those little ones that are hard to twist".

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'd imagine that most people buying zig-zags today probably actually roll tobacco in them.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I'd imagine that most people buying zig-zags today probably actually roll tobacco in them.

Unless they are zig-zag filter tubes, I'd doubt it. That's what most if not all of the people I know who make their own use now.
    yhst-15465448040320_2497_8039636085

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Unless they are zig-zag filter tubes, I'd doubt it. That's what most if not all of the people I know who make their own use now.
    yhst-15465448040320_2497_8039636085

Zig-Zags are huge around the world, and cigarettes incredibly expensive. Most people I've seen smoking round the world, uses rolling papers.... and they are very popular with hipsters domestically (Indian Spirits)

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Carmel has more churches per capita than any municipality in the state, I think. I have no problem with a mosque/ILC going in. In fact, there's already a significant Islamic population in Carmel from the ME and Pakistan/India.

Most of them live in my neighborhood, I think.

(I live in Carmel and am not Islamic. Although some on INGO might dispute that latter point.) ;)

Your avatar looks Arabic...

Top Bottom