Al Unser Jr. Busted in Avon (OWI; Third Time)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Im confused. Did this happen again, or are you dragging this guy through the mud again just because you found the video almost a year later?

Honestly, I had TOTALLY forgotten about this. (assuming this is from the original incident)

It’s the same incident from the Avon Police Department; I had never seen the video until yesterday. As for “...dragging this guy through the mud again...”, re-read my post. I know the man — better than you think — (you may not know who I am, my dad raced against him and I’ve known Al since he was a kid). I am quite sympathetic.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I've seen lots of good people turn into complete ass holes when drunk.
    Al Jr is still one of my childhood racing idols. Meeting him (as an adult) is still one of the highlights of my life.
    I wish him the best. And no I'm not condoning the way he acted or DWI.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It’s the same incident from the Avon Police Department; I had never seen the video until yesterday. As for “...dragging this guy through the mud again...”, re-read my post. I know the man — better than you think — (you may not know who I am, my dad raced against him and I’ve known Al since he was a kid). I am quite sympathetic.

I have met both you and your brother in person a couple years ago. At a M&E I think.

No offense intended, it just seemed odd to dredge it back up almost a year later. If this were one of my idols that I respected, I'd watch it and move on without calling everyone's attention to it out of respect for him/her so they could continue to move on. But that's just me. :dunno:

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    To put a finer point on it, it would be something like this: (the following is fictional and never happened. Its for illustrative purposes only.)

"Hey everybody, remember that thread last year about how cbhausen was flirting with the waitress at the M&E and she humiliated him by brutally shooting him down? I know we all forgot about that thread and moved on with our lives, but it turns out TT had video of it and shared it on Facebook. It just came up in my memories so here is a link to that video from a year ago so everyone can be reminded of it and relive the memory all over again."

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    To put a finer point on it, it would be something like this: (the following is fictional and never happened. Its for illustrative purposes only.)

"Hey everybody, remember that thread last year about how cbhausen was flirting with the waitress at the M&E and she humiliated him by brutally shooting him down? I know we all forgot about that thread and moved on with our lives, but it turns out TT had video of it and shared it on Facebook. It just came up in my memories so here is a link to that video from a year ago so everyone can be reminded of it and relive the memory all over again."

Getting shot down by a waitress doesn't kill over 10,000 people a year like drunk drivers do.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Getting shot down by a waitress doesn't kill over 10,000 people a year like drunk drivers do.

You are correct. I was simply putting the issue of dredging the story back up in a way OP would understand better. With friends like that, who needs enemies?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom