Altercation over an empty gun holster. Some advice please!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Threads like these bring down the collective IQ of the gun owning community.

By 2013 I'll be trying to read slang, grunts, and fart jokes.

Unfortunately, threads like this only serve to show the reality of what exists in the collective gun community. I personally feel there are many positives that can be tagged to the subculture of gun owners but being devoid of immature or idiotic people is an unrealistic expectation.

Message to OP:

You sir, are a *****.
    You see a guy waiting for you in the parking lot, and you don't think "hrmm, maybe this guy is gonna try to kick my ass?"
    Should have had your guard up at %110.
    Should have swung back too, instead of taking a hit to the face and then crying to the internet about it.

I know that when I am ANYWHERE. School, The Mall, Wal-Mart, Church, I have my guard up.

It's called situational awareness, get some.

THIS (the part I made red) answers one of the main problems of this thread.

situational-awareness2.jpg

I'm ignorant of the animal kingdom enough to have my curiosity peaked by this. The caption is written, it seems, with the assumption that the audience knows one of the two is foolish for not running away. Which of these two animals is foolish for entering this fight?

kyotekilr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    down wind
    The cat for sure is the one who should be running. That eagle is much bigger than the cat in real life. I think the camera angle is deceiving and the eagle is crouching down

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, but I'd never dare to eat raw bacon.

Call me when you get a girl to wear, hot, cooked fresh bacon. And make her be a vegan or something - just to spice it up.

aikidoka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    Hammond
    So where are these 80k jobs that someone can get when they are not smart enough to deal with this in the obvious manner? Punch him back, as much as necessary, file charges etc.

I think I smell troll as well.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    So where are these 80k jobs that someone can get when they are not smart enough to deal with this in the obvious manner? Punch him back, as much as necessary, file charges etc.

I think I smell troll as well.

The kind of $80K job that you can get fired from by being innocent and attacked by former offender/co-worker/drunk who wants you to do a straw sale to his wife even though he thinks that guns are for wimps. :rolleyes:

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    This sounds like complete BS. If you won't defend yourself in a fist fight what are you going to do if someone pulls a gun. Let them shoot you or someone with you, then of you happen to survive lie to the cops. If this is true it does sound to me like you do carry just to make yourself feel like a tough guy. Do us all a favor and stop carrying, before someone takes that gun away from you and used it on someone else

71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In
    This sounds like complete BS. If you won't defend yourself in a fist fight what are you going to do if someone pulls a gun. Let them shoot you or someone with you, then of you happen to survive lie to the cops. If this is true it does sound to me like you do carry just to make yourself feel like a tough guy. Do us all a favor and stop carrying,[STRIKE] before someone takes that gun away from you [/STRIKE] before some five year old girl takes that gun away from you and used it on someone else
    Fixed it for ya

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    WOW my BS detector has continued to scream and now needs the batteries changed. I think this guy is trying to get his 50 post by writing a bs story and running with it! I think I just might block this guy idk actually why just something in my spidey senses are telling me too! hmmm now thats a real question!

My thoughts exactly.

Must be this add OP is tryin to make 50 for

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._w_keltec_diamondback_revolvers_and_more.html

Or maybe

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/parts_and_accessories/193889-lobo_holster_sp_101_4_2_a.html

All seem to be listed on the American Bowling Association's guidelines for approved alley apparel.

:):

Top Bottom