• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Does anyone check their official transcripts(school records, college records, dd214 etc) for errors? And if you found any, what did you do about it?

Yes & no, I didn't do anything about it, the point is mute. But on my DD214 it says that I only did 2 tours in Operation Desert Storm when I actually did three, back to back. It also says that I only qualified for a expert in the rifle, but I actually qualified as a expert in both rifle & pistol. It's like I said a long time ago, your records are only as good as the person who enters the data into your file. And in the Navy, them guys sucked at it.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Yes & no, I didn't do anything about it, the point is mute. But on my DD214 it says that I only did 2 tours in Operation Desert Storm when I actually did three, back to back. It also says that I only qualified for a expert in the rifle, but I actually qualified as a expert in both rifle & pistol. It's like I said a long time ago, your records are only as good as the person who enters the data into your file. And in the Navy, them guys sucked at it.

It won't matter unless you criticize James Yeager.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Wow. That's two appropriate decisions.
    In my opinion there was no way in hell the Supremes were going to take that steaming pile up. As memory serves half of it turned on the question of state law and the other half was reversed because plaintiffs counsel when ahead and just pissed on the rules of evidence and the trial judge let him get away with it.

Jesse can complain all he wants, but you don't get to argue that a person should be found liable because their insurance will cover it.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Rewatch tonight, first night after sober October.

Why do I feel like buying some nice jeans, boots, hitting the gym, and working on my marksmanship

Top Bottom