• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mtyt61783

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    INDIANAPOLIS, IN SOUTHSIDE
    That was profound!!! Thank you very much, It's sucks, that the leo on the video was telling the truth about 2 strikes. being in the defence chair & the professional witness. @ least now i kno what 2 do so i dont get the 3rd one, if ever in that situation.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Didnt someone somewher make business size cards to carry in your wallet outlining these points?? I cant remember where but I have seen one.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Didnt someone somewher make business size cards to carry in your wallet outlining these points?? I cant remember where but I have seen one.

Are you referring to these?
    ngnb_bizcard.png

ngnb_halfsheet_back_flags.png

ngnb_halfsheet_back_signs.png

ngnb_halfsheet_front.png

Note these do not have to do directly with the OC and LEO. More like OC and biz interactions.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Are you referring to these?
    ngnb_bizcard.png

Note these do not have to do directly with the OC and LEO. More like OC and biz interactions.

I actually saw a card outlining what to say to the cops along the lines of saying no to any illegal search, ask for a lawyer and shut up.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I actually saw a card outlining what to say to the cops along the lines of saying no to any illegal search, ask for a lawyer and shut up.

When I joined the USCCA, I got a couple cards in my membership package that had that kind of advice printed on them.

Sorry my iPhone 3G doesn't have autofocus, so it's blurry.
    3ivc

KahrFan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    Speedway
    WOW. I learned a few things. Thank you very much. All I can teach you at this point is "pintufo" "peen two foe" It means Smurf in Spanish:)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @tnek,

The text on the 4th and 5th in the OP will fit a WORD file so you can put it in your wallet. That is what I did with it to keep it with me and on the back side I have the phone number of several attys just in case I need them.

PM me if you want the file. I think I still have it.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    I have been advised never to waive a constitutional right protecting my liberty.
    It would serve us all well to memorize this line! My daughter was stopped by the police last year and they bullied her into giving permission to search the car. I taught her the line "you have no reason to search my car, and you don't have my permission" but I think I like this one better.

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    Good post. I recommend having a card in your wallet which you can hand to the cop advising him of your refusal to waive your rights.

I know David Schalk, an aggressive criminal defense attorney in Bloomington, has a card printed which he encourages you to put in your wallet for moments such as these.

It says substantially:

I do not consent to any search.
    I wish to remain silent.
    I demand an attorney, and I will not speak without my attorney present.

My attorney is David Schalk, 812-336-9093, and he will explain why.

KAS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Indianapolis
    That's great but who will remember all of that, in the heat of the moment, without notes? The onus remains on the law-abiding.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    That's great but who will remember all of that, in the heat of the moment, without notes? The onus remains on the law-abiding.

1) Copy
    2) Paste into WORD
    3) Print and carry
    4) Ask me via email for a copy of the wallet size version so you can print. :D

KAS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Indianapolis
    fair enough - you are, after all, the Jedi master and I am just learning. I've only had a carry permit 3 months. I have much to learn

JordanN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    Don't forget the most important step: comply completely. You do not know what reasons and limited information that the law enforcement officers are working with when they stopped you.

If you disagree with their actions, court is the place to handle it, not the street.

jayincville

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    Don't forget the most important step: comply completely. You do not know what reasons and limited information that the law enforcement officers are working with when they stopped you.

If you disagree with their actions, court is the place to handle it, not the street.

You're kidding , right? Comply completely? Submit to a search for no reason?
    My motto is, deny, deny, deny. Ask for a lawyer. Never admit to anything. Go spend a night night in jail but never give any information that will cause you an extended stay.

Top Bottom