• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Thanks guys. If something goes bad I want tactically_fat to have my rep points, and monteryc6 to have my post count

and please, please, ban mbills :):

Agreed. But who gets Mrs Hoosierdoc? Is there a raffle? Fight to the death? Dance off?

giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    893084fa2350f5bfe2d3e543e3d5f310.gif

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    So I got the 1 in 3000 complication. The nerve to my right diaphragm was injured in the procedure. Hoping it's temporary which it should be. But for now I'm short of breath at rest and on X-ray my right diaphragm is up four ribs further than my left. Grrr.

this will slow me down considerably until it heals. Good news is he was happy with result otherwise

I Chose Ablation, but in the Wonders of Miracle Medicine it NEVER happened :rolleyes: Good thing I was in IC day of my procedure because of the wondrous pharmaceutical world I lost 6 liters of Blood prior to my procedure. I began to Bleed out while laying in the Hospital bed. (Thank You ELIQUIS) I was to weak and BP too low to proceed. However, he gave me the Spin n Dry but it only lasted 2 days before reverting back. I've gained weight so it must be my Beta Blocker. The Bad, my kidneys were damaged and my Urologist has the bedside manner of an anus but he was my admitting Dr. and probably saved my life.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I was told as a young Christian, Never pray for patients. That is what you did wrong.

Seriously, gald you are feeling better.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    So I'm home. This breathing stuff sucks. I got to the top of stairs and was panting/gasping for three minutes

on a positive note they shaved both sides of my groin but not the middle so I have this awesome racing stripe thing going.

Last edited:

tetter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    United States
    Phrenic nerve pacemaker. We were looking at these for a trauma patient but no surgeon in Indiana is doing them yet. I think your diaphragm should regain function anyway though, since the nerve likely has a thermal injury but was not divided.

Top Bottom