• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    To be fair, ads like that are why they took away the ratings that we used to be able to give in the classifides. While that wasn't the worst deal in the world, you certainly found a sucker.

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    To be fair, ads like that are why they took away the ratings that we used to be able to give in the classifides. While that wasn't the worst deal in the world, you certainly found a sucker.

I was the sucker first. We'll just keep selling and trading to each other.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    We've all been suckers once or twice. Give it 6 months and that rifle would have sold for over 600.

coltaceguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indiana
    Realize that in SOME states machine guns ARE ILLEGAL. Mitt is from one of the states where machine have been illegal for many years.

So?

He's trying to become the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, not the President of Massachusetts. He should damn well know they AREN'T ILLEGAL everywhere, especially since he's trying to get that NRA voting base.

45CALifornia

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Mishawaka
    imagine if he had gotten up and said they are LEGAL. the majority of voters whodon't know better wouldn't have been able to run faster enough to the polls to vote for Obama, their savior from guns.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I sure hope the prices of guns, ammo, and accessories sky rocket in the next couple of years. That way, when I can afford more in a couple of years under Pres. Romney, there will be a glut of over-priced goods in the market that people will be wanting to get rid off. I'll make a killing... so to speak.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    imagine if he had gotten up and said they are LEGAL. the majority of voters whodon't know better wouldn't have been able to run faster enough to the polls to vote for Obama, their savior from guns.

Or maybe he could have said something that made sense.

He could have mentioned that the FBI's own data showed no measurable drop in crime rates due to the previous AWB. He could have pointed to the issue of Chicago's gun crime despite their strict gun laws that make it extremely difficult for citizens to own firearms for self defense. He could have said that if the economy is failing and such large numbers of people are unemployed, they are more likely to turn to crime.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Or maybe he could have said something that made sense.

He could have mentioned that the FBI's own data showed no measurable drop in crime rates due to the previous AWB. He could have pointed to the issue of Chicago's gun crime despite their strict gun laws that make it extremely difficult for citizens to own firearms for self defense. He could have said that if the economy is failing and such large numbers of people are unemployed, they are more likely to turn to crime.

A politician making sense? Come on, now. That's crazy talk.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    A gutsy statement to make on INGO....I wish I had the courage...Rep on the way. I am going to (with trepidation) give you a thumbs up and a salute...:yesway::patriot:
    It is not my first time to ask for it. I have taken some flack for it, but I stand by it. Would someone else be better, probably, but no one that actually has a chance this time, so Romney is my choice. I am not naive enough to say that everyone will agree with me. Some may do so with more passion, but on the 2nd ammendment alone (I would also go Constitution alone), our choice is clear. Other issues may be more or less.

Don't hate me I just ask that you respect my choice.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    So?

He's trying to become the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, not the President of Massachusetts. He should damn well know they AREN'T ILLEGAL everywhere, especially since he's trying to get that NRA voting base.

Why bash Romney? He's not advocating any ban. Obama has just restated his support for a ban.

Which candidate's statement embodies the clear and present danger to your constitutional right to bear arms?

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    but on the 2nd ammendment alone (I would also go Constitution alone), our choice is clear.

I don't hate you, but that statement above just shows how very little you've looked into Romney or understood what he said when he was talking about what a great thing his gun legislation as gov. was. If the second ammendment alone, was all you're concerned about then I would only ask that you dig deeper into Romney's record.

I don't have any hard feelings or hate, I just feel pity if you think Romney is your second ammendment champion.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Why bash Romney? He's not advocating any ban. Obama has just restated his support for a ban. Because of Romney's record of restrcitions and that it's a small issue to him and a bartering chip at the political table to be used for any other bigger goal that he has.

Which candidate's statement embodies the clear and present danger to your constitutional right to bear arms?

Obama clearly stated his intentions for a gun ban. No arguement there, but don't give Romney a free pass just because he has an "R" by his name. Even "W" said he'd sign to renew the ban if it got to his desk in time and thankfully it didn't. Just because Romney didn't come out and say doesn't mean that he wouldn't later on. He doesn't have the rock solid consistant background many would like to see in a candidate so his word means very little to me. Personally I'd rather have a clear and defined opponent in front of me talking about a gun ban than a candidate besides me who will stab me in the back.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    I don't hate you, but that statement above just shows how very little you've looked into Romney or understood what he said when he was talking about what a great thing his gun legislation as gov. was. If the second ammendment alone, was all you're concerned about then I would only ask that you dig deeper into Romney's record.

I don't have any hard feelings or hate, I just feel pity if you think Romney is your second ammendment champion.

No hard feelings taken. Please do not feel that I think Romney is a 2A champion, because I do not feel that at all. He is endorsed by the NRA. I know that is not a security blanket. I also know about his record on the AWB under Clinton. I never said that he was 100% reliable. Obama is overtly and in your face and even "under the radar" anti-gun. Romney is not overtly anti-gun right now. The debate will tell you that. The NRA does give scrutiny to candidates. I know it is not 100%, but you cannot argue well that Obama is better on 2A issues than Romney at this point in time. That is my point. Thanks!

Top Bottom