• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I.A.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    Logansport, IN
    I called 4 Dunham's stores in my area and none of them have any (double stack) WASRs, nor have they had any for at least a month.. I was thinking about going to the 1500 this weekend to look for one but is it worth it?

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Prices will only go up if the collective of gun owners freak out.

Remain calm, and don't perpetuate fear and things might remain stable.

If people start racking up CC bills and overextending themselves financially, then I won't be a bit sympathetic when they have to sell at a loss.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Prices will only go up if the collective of gun owners freak out.

Remain calm, and don't perpetuate fear and things might remain stable.

If people start racking up CC bills and overextending themselves financially, then I won't be a bit sympathetic when they have to sell at a loss.

OBAMER AND RAMNEY JUS SEED ON TEH CABLE HE GON' BAN MY GUNS! AH BETTAR BYE ALL TEH GUN STUFF AT TEH 1500 DIS WEEKHEND!!1!

cwillour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    I called 4 Dunham's stores in my area and none of them have any (double stack) WASRs, nor have they had any for at least a month.. I was thinking about going to the 1500 this weekend to look for one but is it worth it?

Might not be too close or very inexpensive, but are you looking for something like this?

Century Arms

(mgewholesale.com is Midwest Gun Exchange's wholesale site and normally has a reasonably up-to-date inventory listings for selected lines.)

Fall Flyer: http://photos.midwestgun.com/flyers/Fall_2012_Flyer.pdf

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Kahrs have the letters H and K on them. :D

when obeyme finished his rant about "assualt weapons" and "automatic weapons" as being the same thing, he went on to talk about chicago gangs and "cheap handguns".
    It's too bad Romney doesn't know enough about guns to show up people like obeyme as the ignorant bigots that they are. At least he did mention "fast and furious".

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I listened to the debate on the radio as I could. I did hear this little gem, especially when Obama admits most of the violence is due to cheap handguns but still wants to look at an AWB.

(best read in your Obama impersonation voice) Let me be clear...Lorcins and Ravens are used...in the majority...of shootings in Chicago....so....to address the problem....we will be banning cosmetic features on rifles not used....in those crimes...make no mistake...I mean what I say.

Now do your Romney: uh.uh.uh...well..I was for an AWB before I was against it but..uh.uh.uh..guns are cool now that I want an NRA endorsmeent..uh.uh.uh...unless they are those illegal fully automatic weapons...which are..uh.uh.uh...bad...uh...thanks for the question, its an important one.

Top Bottom