• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Was it a LEO or non-LEO? What made them think this was the suspect? I ask because I never think the person looks like the picture.
    LEO. Actually two of the deputies on the warrant team who delivered him to me are members here. They were acting on a tip, though, from someone who saw him.

He does look like the pic.

cooltools

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    I'm in the kitchen having a cup of coffee when my wife asks why I always carry a gun ? I replied because you never know when it made be needed. She laughed, I laughed, the microwave laughed, I shot :ar15:the microwave ! Sorry, just couldn't help myself. On a more sober note one never knows when a critical incidence may occur, like in the Godfather when Sonny says " I don't want my brother coming out ( of the bathroom ) with just his d##k in his hand "

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Have a strong front door. Live on the second floor of a condo complex and my big guns are not too far for me to run and grab them.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    red-approved-stamp-clip-art-at-clker-com-vector-clip-art-online-TtMImT-clipart.png

Just discovered appendix carry is no good when standing at the kitchen counter cleaning fish. G43 feels in way of mad knife skills.

Switched to practice pocket carry w/Nemisis, mag lose in opposite pocket. It's a little slower, but it's there. Prolly never need to get to it with 6" flllet knife in hand eh? Wait a minute, the seldom used Nemisis is ambidextrous. Maybe left hand draw with the fish holding hand? Sneaky eh? ;)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Just discovered appendix carry is no good when standing at the kitchen counter cleaning fish. G43 feels in way of mad knife skills.

Switched to practice pocket carry w/Nemisis, mag lose in opposite pocket. It's a little slower, but it's there. Prolly never need to get to it with 6" flllet knife in hand eh? Wait a minute, the seldom used Nemisis is ambidextrous. Maybe left hand draw with the fish holding hand? Sneaky eh? ;)

Mission dictates the gear!

You could also move the AIWB to 2:30 or 3:00 while you do that.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I am old and do not understand the pajama generation. I get out of bed, clean up, make the bed, get dressed, put guns in holsters, work watch TV, put guns in night holsters, take off clothes, clean up (set up trousers with belt, holsters, spare mags knife, flashlight &c.), go to bed, repeat.

My bathroom is the only place I am disarmed and I am contemplating a magnet in the shower.

Anima mundi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Southport
    I am old and do not understand the pajama generation. I get out of bed, clean up, make the bed, get dressed, put guns in holsters, work watch TV, put guns in night holsters, take off clothes, clean up (set up trousers with belt, holsters, spare mags knife, flashlight &c.), go to bed, repeat.

My bathroom is the only place I am disarmed and I am contemplating a magnet in the shower.
    J-frame dumped in a shower basket... works every time :D

Top Bottom