• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    How many times have we observed this ourselves? A weapon malfunctions and it stops being a weapon. As well, people do not understand (or admit) that triggers do not have to be depressed in order for the weapon to discharge. They cycle the weapon and the next round slam fires.

The Four Rules always apply, even during a malfunction. Too much numbnuttery going on when malfunctions transpire at ranges.

How to clear a malfunction, keep the weapon pointed down range:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfyULpEhmug

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    *shakes head*
    I'm sure nobody's finger could have been on the trigger and the gun was always pointed down range.

Yeah It's always "the gun went off" by magic, not "the idiot pulled the trigger and shot her". :rolleyes:

Maybe it was a Glock, I heard those are tottaly unsafe, you just have to pull the trigger and they go off by themselves. :dunno:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Is that not blue to you? I think one of us needs to get my eyes checked. bahaha :laugh:

I am colorblind, I already had my eyes checked. :(
    So sometimes I use blue and not purple, I meant to use the purple . :n00b:

It's a curse sometimes but I can see camo from a mile away and some other things that non-colorblind people cant see. ;)

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Blame will be assigned as fits the narrative. Either the firearm itself will be at fault, or the psychopath that would own such a device, depending on how it can be made to appear the worst. No surprises. Violations of accepted safety rules are irrelevant, since "stupid" or "negligent" don't fit into the "evil" storyline.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    This is the result of Obama being elected president, and the big "oh no, they're gonna ban guns" scare. I've been around guns almost my entire life, and I know what to do when a misfire happens, or a gun jams. How many millions of people ran out and bought a gun when the big O got elected who had no idea how or what to do to operate the weapon safely? How many of them took the time to get training, or at least spend some time with somebody that had a clue? Yeah, sure, you will always have your drunken hill jacks, no matter who is in office, but every time something like this happens due to stupidity, I put the blame on BHO.

Udderchaos

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    NW Indy
    So sometimes I use blue and not purple, I meant to use the purple . :n00b:

It's a curse sometimes but I can see camo from a mile away and some other things that non-colorblind people cant see. ;)[/QUOTE]

Same here. Non color deficient people see the colors. I pick out the shapes.

I wonder how the woman handed the weapon to the guy that shot her.? Barrel or butt first.?

Top Bottom