• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I talked to one of my coworkers that is monitoring the "protest." He said there are 12 "protesters", 6 representing each side. But they aren't protesting, just standing around.

A gal I know said she saw 1 person on the corner with a sign. I haven't really looked, but how got it around the nation.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    When and if I call some a racist, I think they're a racist. If someone who wasn't called a racist get's upset, because they "think" they're being called a racist, that says more about their insecurities than anything else, and perhaps they should reflect on their beliefs.

I’m still confused..... hoosierdoc is a closeted racist?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Ha, I'e never thought you were a racist Indi. There are some tell-tale signs.... none of which I've ever seen you possess.

I guess I always figured grandchildren of poor white southern sharecroppers and poor black southern sharecroppers had more in common with each other than anyone else...Whether it's love of fried rabbit and catfish, blues and hardcore country music, rank mules and horses, coarse humor or whatever....

I always just figured we had more in common than not..........

SNL actually captured this pretty well I thought.....

[video=youtube;O7VaXlMvAvk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7VaXlMvAvk[/video]

Last edited:

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    I drove by the Fairgrounds main entrance at about 1:10 and the only thing I saw was one IMPD car parked across the street. I didn't see anyone on foot, just cars driving into the facility.

I talked to one of my coworkers that is monitoring the "protest." He said there are 12 "protesters", 6 representing each side. But they aren't protesting, just standing around.

Thanks for the updates

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Man how are you supposed to remove a president when you bring “balloons”?

I see the meeting beforehand “ok who is going to bring the &**(ing balloons”

On the bright side I don’t have to go bail out CM so I guess I will start drinking!

Top Bottom