• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I'm all over the place with my tastes. Mostly I'm into Zedd and Deadmau5 and those guys. Sometimes I'm into Hardwell and Steve Aoki and the big festival sounds. Sometimes I'm mad at everything and I'll go full on Skrillex or Celldweller. And other times I'm totally the opposite, Blackmill and Trifonic and the trance stuff. Does anybody even know what I'm talking about right now?
    Yup, love it all.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I'm all over the place with my tastes. Mostly I'm into Zedd and Deadmau5 and those guys. Sometimes I'm into Hardwell and Steve Aoki and the big festival sounds. Sometimes I'm mad at everything and I'll go full on Skrillex or Celldweller. And other times I'm totally the opposite, Blackmill and Trifonic and the trance stuff. Does anybody even know what I'm talking about right now?

You might recognize this guy on the right.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Dammit. Another thread Denny'd .

(for those of us that are casual edm fans, who is he?)

NSFW language in ALL the videos below:

I like some of it. This is one of my faves... (warning NSFW due to language)

[video=youtube;W2BnS2BBZjg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2BnS2BBZjg[/video]

here is the blooper reel the video is based on.

[video=youtube;zSWUWPx2VeQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSWUWPx2VeQ[/video]

there is also a cool NPR-ish story on netflix about him, his rise to infamy, and his cult following.

Winnebago Man (2009) - IMDb

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Is that one of those thump thump thump dudes standing next to THOR God of Thunder? I only cared about Thor but supposedly the little guy is somebody special too. Yeah that's your Deadmau5 guy. I met him but he wasn't important to me so I didn't get a pic with him. I wanted Thor. Not saying hes not important but I didnt know who the heck he was. Im not into that kind of sounds. I thought maybe he was on real house wives or something. I mean they had the bachelorette there so it wouldnt be out of the ordinary :):

jGdP6W9.jpg

Last edited:

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Is that one of those thump thump thump dudes standing next to THOR God of Thunder? I only cared about Thor but supposedly the little guy is somebody special too. Yeah that's your Deadmau5 guy. I met him but he wasn't important to me so I didn't get a pic with him. I wanted Thor. Not saying hes not important but I didnt know who the heck he was. Im not into that kind of sounds. I thought maybe he was on real house wives or something. I mean they had the bachelorette there so it wouldnt be out of the ordinary :):

jGdP6W9.jpg

Yep that’s him. The goofy lookin fella not the god.

numbaonecoltsfan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    Mooresville

Look in to excision

Top Bottom