• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Haha.. I've sat in as JW many times... We'll see if they let me do it again, since I threatened to throw the gavel at our Secretary last time. :laugh:

Too many Secretaries don't seem to understand that they merely satisfy the day-to-day operations of a lodge.

When I was Master, I threatened to throw the book at Brother Secretary. He thought I was bluffing, until I did.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Too many Secretaries don't seem to understand that they merely satisfy the day-to-day operations of a lodge.

When I was Master, I threatened to throw the book at Brother Secretary. He thought I was bluffing, until I did.
    Haha, well, with me it was because my grandfather is the Secretary, and has been for about 40 years. lol. He does an EXCELLENT job, and way more than we pay him for. I was only going to assault him because he thought it would be funny to tell a childhood story on me. ;)

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    If anything, my friendships from those of other faiths, has done much for me with my own Christian faith and personal relationship with our Heavenly Father.

Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?

I'm not sure how disobedience to your faith has helped your faith.

PS... I was just elected SD about an hour and a half ago. :D

Is that rank above or below the 'Worshipful Master'?

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    You have no friends that are non-Christians? You don't associate with them and through love and compassion share the light of Christ? Hmmm...

Is that rank above or below the 'Worshipful Master'?
    Below, although I'm absolutely positive, through your ignorance, you're going to turn that into something it's not too.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012

Oh, so now you're an expert upon the methods I use to follow for my own faith. Perhaps I too should judge how your own failures are incompatible with Christianity.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    You have no friends that are non-Christians? You don't associate with them and through love and compassion share the light of Christ? Hmmm...

His sanctimony is only exceeded by his hypocrisy.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County

There's a big difference between 'associating' and what you are doing.

Below, although I'm absolutely positive, through your ignorance, you're going to turn that into something it's not too.

Nah, going after the issues with calling someone 'Worshipful Master' is just not sportsmanlike.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin

Nah, going after the issues with calling someone 'Worshipful Master' is just not sportsmanlike.
    Both of these statements only further illustrate your ignorance. You're right, it's not sportsmanlike, because you will be shot down.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012

Oh please, share with the rest of us with what he is doing.

Seeing as its merely a title, originated in ancient languages and used for centuries to convey respect, you're applying modern linguistics to something that you readily don't understand.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    lcfritual.jpg

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Oh please, share with the rest of us with what he is doing.

Walking in their counsel? Maybe that phrasing will ring a bell.

Seeing as its merely a title, originated in ancient languages and used for centuries to convey respect, you're applying modern linguistics to something that you readily don't understand.

Yeah, I'm sure that's what it is.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Ok, please simply answer me this.

For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?

Would you call what you're dong 'partnership'? Or 'fellowship'?

If so, are you not expressly disobeying this?

If not, then let's discuss the definitions of those words.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I don't particularly care what you do with your free time. None of my business.

Good.

I do care that people know the truth when they're considering joining this little club.

So you're the purveyor of truth when it relates to Freemasonry, despite the fact that the only experience you have with it is what you read from biased sources. Its akin to making up your mind about firearms, by reading what Sara Brady has written upon the subject.

BTW......this club is really a fraternity, and its hardly little.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pistolpete68
    Top Bottom