• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tat2clod

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Rayne let me know when your going to Bedford again?Be good to put a face to an avatar good shooting till then.Might come to Austin dont know what my ol Winchester would do with the Federals got it getting closer with the Estates LOL.Heard of some stock gun action in Mitchell going to try my 11-87 if my choke makes it this week?

kcw12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2008
    Jetta Still board shooting is where you take a shotgun, and shoot at a still board at a certain distance. There are normally anywhere from 7-15 people shooting in a line, and the closest one to his or hear cross, X, dot, or chigger wins.

tat2clod

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    KCW12 Good description of what it is the winner take all shot was over twelve hundred bucks Sunday good way to start any day in my book

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Saw 2 Remington Shotguns set up for "turkey shoot",-or-"card shoot" ---at the Tipton Gun show Saturday--------1, 870---1,1100-------both had custom barrels built by Burris-----------

They were in the North room of the show

tat2clod

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Had thought about the Tipton show but just a bit to far from home for me as my gun show pick ups.have been few and very far between

Mr.Softball

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Perry County
    I go to several turkey shoots in southern Indiana and we shoot anything goes fromm 33 yards to 47 yards closest to the x. We have several builders in the area that will build you whatever length of gun you want. Glad to see we have members that enjoy the sport on here.

Last edited:

hpd855

Member From INGO's Early Days
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Haubstadt
    I love the beef matches over in Dubois and Perry Counties, I have gotten to know alot of great people over that way and had alot of fun!

hpd855

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Haubstadt
    Mr. Softball, a guy from over your way made some of my match guns, he goes by BIG BORE, you might know him?

hpd855

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Haubstadt
    His quality is awesome, mine look better than the factory barrels. He is quite a craftsman! Any big matches coming up over your way??

kcw12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2008
    Match at Alton IN at the American legion. Not a big shoot, but ham/money. They have two classes anything goes and stock. Gun can only win 4 times.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Jetta Still board shooting is where you take a shotgun, and shoot at a still board at a certain distance. There are normally anywhere from 7-15 people shooting in a line, and the closest one to his or hear cross, X, dot, or chigger wins.

Huh.

I looked it up on the great oracle Google - this thread is near the top. As for images, the first one of a man with a shotgun was Obama. :n00b:

tat2clod

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Yeah dont get much better than good eats and good shooting,heard some guys talking about Montgomery is that what you guys are calling Dubois?Im looking for a stock gun wink wink has to pass at 676 to shoot at Mitchell been going to the Boat Club its only about twenty minutes from the house,won a 5 dollar round yesterday but nothing on the winner take all still a good day

Top Bottom