• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hpd855

Member From INGO's Early Days
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Haubstadt
    I guess that means if they get some shells. I waited over an hour at their last shoot to find out they didn't have any.:dunno:

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    How 'bout one of you guys take a couple photos or quick movie at your next event and post them up here so we can all get a better idea of what your sport is all about?

google turned up Turkeyshoot.net, but even it doesn't describe the events very well.

-rvb

kcw12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2008
    What's the rules at boonville? Also whats the shell they shoot.

Last edited:

dfcrane

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Feb 25, 2011
    South West Indiana
    I did not attend, but my friend went to a pork shoot in Shoals a couple weeks ago and they were using .22 rifles with bird shot. I am not sure what distance they were shooting. He had a great time and came home with a a couple dozen nice pork chops. It was something like $2 per shot.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    It appears this young man shoots a board....

rifle32.jpg

Mr.Softball

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Perry County
    You can get more information on turkeyshoot.net but watch out for some of those guys they can be real butt holes. They shoot a little different then we do but use the same type of gun and you can see pics. of them.

Mr.Softball

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Perry County
    Shot today a little windy and a lot of rain no winner but enjoyed shooting. Sorry no pictures but we have a huge shoot in Schnellville March 3 Sunday and it will be a hoot to see if you never attended one. First place 1/2 beef and many choices of beef and pork after that.

tat2clod

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Had one winner Sunday but not the big money,still a great time the rain held off till the end of the shoot not real windy but there was some gusts.Is the shoot you spoke of Outlaw?and do they shoot any stock guns?Managed to find a 34 inch ventilated rib for one of the Wingmasters only put a few through it after Sundays match and looks promising if nothing else it looks pretty:ingo:

Mr.Softball

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Perry County
    You shoot what you bring and you are more than welcome to shoot my gun and I have several friends that will let you shoot also. We use roller stands to shoot off of but you are welcome to use anything we have some really nice shooters that I hang around. We might just get you hooked and you will take one home.

tat2clod

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    No winners today think there was 38 shooters had some good cards but not good enough to get any money but theres always next time still a good time though

Top Bottom