• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I understand the aesthetic side of things they both do look great. I see you did talk about the front diff and turn assist. I wasn't sure how much you knew about the tremor or just with the majority of people who see a package and say that has to be better without knowing what you actually get.

Yeah, I seldom buy a vehicle so when I do I research it to the 9th degree from both tech spec and owner feedback. I'm in no rush, I have plenty of time to decide with is the Goldilocks truck. What I'm undecided on if I go with the Tremor is mid or high package. I don't really care about a lot of the stuff high adds, but projector headlights that turn a bit with the steering vs LED reflectors and the better transfer case seem like potentially worthwhile things to have.

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Me: I want something smaller than my current Ram 1500.

Also me: Let's make an offer on a Power Wagon.

I may be retarded.

I gave up on the Raptor. I can't find a used one that's not beat on or isn't stupidly expensive for a used truck or both. New, unobtainium.

F-150 Tremor is still in the running. Couldn't find a midsize I like and with inflation and rising MSRPs not sure I want to continue to wait for next year. It's time to order or buy. I'm working two 2022 Power Wagons, though, so we'll see if they get to where I want to be.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I haven't planned anything. Big life changes. Wife divorcing me after 25 years of marriage and 30 years together, so rough times. Buying a house and moving in a couple weeks. But I'll plan something when I get a chance. I'll need a getaway pretty badly.

Wow, sorry to hear that. Definitely not the update I hoped to hear. I ended up buying a Power Wagon, if you decide to do something locally and want to meet up on a trail it'll fit on let me know.

nwebb01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2022
    US
    Wow, sorry to hear that. Definitely not the update I hoped to hear. I ended up buying a Power Wagon, if you decide to do something locally and want to meet up on a trail it'll fit on let me know.
    Local trail? Near Indy?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

nwebb01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2022
    US
    I was thinking local compared to Moab, so say anywhere in Indiana or bordering states. Near Indy would certainly count, I just didn't mean it to be that restrictive.
    Gotcha. I've always wanted to check out KAT but I've not been able to for various reasons. I think my wanting to off road might be similar to yours. The cool views. Not off roading just to off road. Who knows? Might be fun?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Gotcha. I've always wanted to check out KAT but I've not been able to for various reasons. I think my wanting to off road might be similar to yours. The cool views. Not off roading just to off road. Who knows? Might be fun?

I think it will be. I'm watching youtube videos at the moment and there's a guy doing it with a PW so it can be done. So far he hasn't broken anything and it hasn't looked terribly challenging except fitting in a few places. I'm definitely glad I went PW over Raptor, that extra width would not have been helpful.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    I'd love to join up with you guys on a somewhat local run. Upgraded to a 04 LJ. Little work and she will be ready.

Congrats on the PW. Those are cool! Id hate to scratch a new truck on a trail.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Thank you. It has been the nightmare from hell since June. I didn't see it coming at all and didn't have a clue what was going on for several years, if you catch my drift. Anyway....

That'd be great! Just got word that the closing date might be even sooner than anticipated, so once I get settled in and my Jeep gets comfortable in its new garage, I'll start thinking about some places we could go that'd be not too far away.

Can't wait to see that Power Wagon! What a beast!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    You can't just throw the word "TWAT" around casually like an Aussie barkeep (unless it's unless it's fish taco night)....

You just got the thing and you are already trying to figure out how fast you can get it put up on blocks in the front yard????

I swear dude the further north you are the more fully that Kentucky DNA manifests itself lol.... 1672417895974.png

1672417873498.png

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    You can't just throw the word "TWAT" around casually like an Aussie barkeep (unless it's unless it's fish taco night)....

You just got the thing and you are already trying to figure out how fast you can get it put up on blocks in the front yard????

I swear dude the further north you are the more fully that Kentucky DNA manifests itself lol.... View attachment 245102

View attachment 245101

I find your stereotyping offensive and accurate. No, wait. Just accurate.

Top Bottom