Anyone going to the gunshow in Ft. Wayne this weekend?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stryker Action

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2011
    We will be there set up. Stop by our tables and see us.

The last show was pretty good for us. I like the Gunslingers shows they treat you a lot better than some of the other shows. Rudy and all of his guys are good people.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I will most likely be there again. I really hope this show can take off. The last one wasn't too bad. If they can get a few more vendors signed on this could really be a good show.

nicajack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Miami County
    I and my brother will get up there. The Coliseum show has not been very good for about 12 or 14 years. Was there last about 3 years ago. Could have fired a cannon down any aisle and never hit a soul. I need some more .223 ammo, bro wants a new scope for his flat top. Will also attend Kokomo...John

tlkidd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    New Haven
    Will definitely be there. Never been to a gunslinger promotion but $5 to get in and free parking! Coliseum show is too expensive for the number of vendors they have. When I first started going there it was wall to wall and you could hardly move around for all the people. Now it's a yawner.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    {Drove by the other day and it caught my eye. I hope to be able to get to it. What is the best way to sell a hand gun at a show?}
    You can either walk around with a piece of white cardboard strapped to your back advertising what you got or sit in a chair with a sign (Ive seen both ) Usually if you walk around with it in a case or box with a price and what you got,you will have people approach you ,also ask to see a LTCH & Indiana drivers license.When I OC at shows ,I usually have offers or inquiries if Im selling or not as well

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Thanks for the heads up, I did not hear about this one.

Looks like we will have gun shows two weeks in a row in Fort Wayne as there is a show next weekend at the Coliseum.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I did not know about this.

Now I do.

I will try to go on Saturday, early afternoon and look around.

Thanks for the heads up.

Regards,

Doug

ZachJ03

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    Grant Co.
    I plan on going. I haven't been to this show yet, but am pretty excited. Like others, I try to go at least to support the local shows. Wondering how this show will compare to the Coliseum show.

Top Bottom