370fddfe6e2941708c312e7fb8e2c8fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I am still trying to wrap my head around the idea that the little twit actually said citizenship is racist. She should be thankful her family was handed the blessings of liberty that come with US citizenship. My family had to pay for it the hard way. She and those like her had better hope we never have to pay for it again.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that there are people out there that think she's a good Representative.

They're convinced they're right. The only way she'll see it differently is if her "righteousness" ***** slaps her in an undeniable way.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I think in a normal world AOC jumped the shark on this border visit but in the bizzaro place we live she will be fine.

Somebody needs to tell her that a person from a rural area in Central America has never had running water. A toilet that has a sink on top of it does not mean they are drinking “toilet” water some do not know how to use a faucet.
    She also screamed at the guards and thought the all wanted to have sex with her?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...s-in-threatening-manner-during-tour-witnesses

BTW

I probably didn’t help AOC that Trump supporters most Hispanic show up and heckled them in Spanish!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...ltdown-at-u-s-border-patrol-facility-n2549318

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    A toilet that has a sink on top of it does not mean they are drinking “toilet” water some do not know how to use a faucet.

Probably one of those people who insist on filling their water bottle from the hallway drinking fountain rather than the restroom sink as if the plumbing sources it’s water from a different location.

Wonder if she confused the toilet flush handle with the garbage disposal switch.

Sometimes you can’t fix stupid.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Actually Fountains have filters, are chilled, and newer ones have a bottle/cup fill feature.

61OOuu1Hn1L._SX425_.jpg

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    AOC is never going away. Even if she loses the election she'll be picked up by CNN or somebody and will be in your face everyday

Top Bottom