• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The lefties want to get that rule/law through that forbids gun ownership to people on the terrorist watch list. Then they will want to put all NRA members on the terrorist watch list.

dugsagun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    portage
    Hopefully the anti's will get so overzealous with their claims, that the average citizen will see them as nothing more than a rabid dog. Let their mouthpieces keep shouting nonsense, the more outlandish, the better, let their false claims hang like chains around their necks.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    What are these people going to fight us with?

Laws, and other people's guns. That's the way it always works.

This. They will have no compunction about using force and violence to take guns away from the people that account for the very tiniest amount of violence we're all concerned about. If anyone thinks large swaths of LEOs will quit their jobs in protest and stand against "lawful orders" that require it, I've got some vacation property in Florida for sale.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Are we sure that the “Kill the NRA” message isn’t from an INGOer?

I’m confused; are we pro-NRA or anti- NRA this week?

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Remember, they say you're paranoid, you don't need a gun, no one is trying to kill you.

Until they are.

Friend out in Cali was lamenting those that live in 'places where they think there's a bad guy around every corner....I pity them for being so fearful'...and 'They've watched too many cop shows'.

Then I come here and cops are saying 'ummmm, I was anti gun until I became a cop'. Have a friend down here and he never carried cuz his hometown was safe...until he became a cop and was like 'holy crap'...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Friend out in Cali was lamenting those that live in 'places where they think there's a bad guy around every corner....I pity them for being so fearful'...and 'They've watched too many cop shows'.

Then I come here and cops are saying 'ummmm, I was anti gun until I became a cop'. Have a friend down here and he never carried cuz his hometown was safe...until he became a cop and was like 'holy crap'...

Cause people ignore the local "bad guy" report in the newspaper. It's just words. They need it to hit them over the head.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Hopefully the anti's will get so overzealous with their claims, that the average citizen will see them as nothing more than a rabid dog. Let their mouthpieces keep shouting nonsense, the more outlandish, the better, let their false claims hang like chains around their necks.

It's what they did with the immigration negotiation. The left has a tendency to overreach and that benefits us.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    27973818_1503067516472976_2417774076388007772_n.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Marco Rubio has big swing brass ones. I can't help but tip my hat to a guy who leaps headfirst into a hostile venue. He's really taking it on the chin.

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    Marco Rubio has big swing brass ones. I can't help but tip my hat to a guy who leaps headfirst into a hostile venue. He's really taking it on the chin.

Agreed 100% nobody wants to listen to anything he has to say at that venue. GUNS are bad mkay ban um..... this is a very slippery slope there getting into. As for me not one more inch!!!!

Top Bottom