• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    No, it's not. Now they have a solid argument why no one needs high-cap mags.

So, if one can find documented evidence of a single, say, .22 short being lethal then that’s all “we” “need”?

i didn’t know the first 10 Amendments had been renamed to the Bill of Needs.

Seriously, though, I see your point. The Left will twist ANY fact to favor their ultimate goal: complete civilian disarmament.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    No, it's not. Now they have a solid argument why no one needs high-cap mags.

What's a hi-cap mag?

Point is this. The left will use theory to persuade. We use facts to dis-prove. Their theory has always been fewer rounds in mag = less carnage. Well, that just got debunked with facts.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Chip's right, we feed them when we entertain their conversation and use their language to describe.

We need to get the authorities to do their job to police the criminals and crazy appropriately. They need to be held accountable (criminally accountable) when they do not. That is it! No other argument, no other talk.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    so an M1 Garand would be illegal. lol. morons.

Same bill pretty much BANS all semi-autos of any type. ... or at minimum requires NFA level licensing. ... Hold on ... I think the link is handy at the moment ...

https://www.outdoorhub.com/news/201...linda-slocum-introduces-extreme-gun-ban-bill/

Note: 7 round thing was in a post that ref'ed the bill and I have had enough w/ the IGA stuff that I didn't look at this. ...

oh something about 7 rounds is in there. but I just skimmed

https://www.revisor.mn.gov/bills/text.php?number=HF3022&version=0&session_year=2018&session_number=0

GLWT (to lady in MN)

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    I had a Scherer 30 round Glock mag that turned the gun into single shot hand reciprocater. Seems like it would be just the thing if you wanted to slow a shooter down.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom