• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Are you freaking high? How can you even say that without vomiting?! Their products are clearly made in sweat-shop environments and everyone knows that. Their "designed in California" tag doesn't mean they are made here. :dunno:

It has to be at least a 1:50 ratio of American apple employees to Chinese apple employees.

Yeah, you have to love some of their pretty much slave labor (not that other computer companies don't use similar suppliers) jumping off the roof of the factories.

As far as them being an American owned company, seeing "designed" or "assembled" in the USA means absolutely nothing to me if a high percentage of the production is overseas and the American company shelters much of their profits outside the United States.

Apple products would start at about $5,000 (for the cheapest iPod) if they weren't made with slave labor.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Yeah, you have to love some of their pretty much slave labor (not that other computer companies don't use similar suppliers) jumping off the roof of the factories.

As far as them being an American owned company, seeing "designed" or "assembled" in the USA means absolutely nothing to me if a high percentage of the production is overseas and the American company shelters much of their profits outside the United States.

Apple products would start at about $5,000 (for the cheapest iPod) if they weren't made with slave labor.

Keep in mind that EVERYBODY uses Foxconn, Dell, HP, Microsoft, etc.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Keep in mind that EVERYBODY uses Foxconn, Dell, HP, Microsoft, etc.

Yeah, I know. I didn't want to say that they all used Foxconn because for some reason there are quite a few people on here that feel EVERYTHING Apple uses is much higher quality than anything from any other computer/electronics manufacturer. The suicides came mostly (if not fully) from the Apple production lines.

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I love my new i pad ..

ipad.png

Top Bottom