• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tac45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    SS
    Alright...traded my upper for a 20". After considering how I'll be shooting 99% of the time, I figure 20" barrel/bipod/magnified optic is the way to go for me right now. This is a Stag 1/9 20" upper...cheap bipod, but I'll replace that. Only thing is it was painted kind of hideous (IMO). I stripped it down and well the alot of the paint came right off...but getting into every nook and cranny on the rail system was a little rough. I decided to just repaint it! I really wanted it all black, but I like how it came out.
    Now to find a scope that I like/suits my needs...

spr5.jpg

spr1.jpg

spr3.jpg

spr4.jpg

spr2.jpg

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Alright...traded my upper for a 20". After considering how I'll be shooting 99% of the time, I figure 20" barrel/bipod/magnified optic is the way to go for me right now. This is a Stag 1/9 20" upper...cheap bipod, but I'll replace that. Only thing is it was painted kind of hideous (IMO). I stripped it down and well the alot of the paint came right off...but getting into every nook and cranny on the rail system was a little rough. I decided to just repaint it! I really wanted it all black, but I like how it came out.
    Now to find a scope that I like/suits my needs...

I'd love to see a picture of that after you stripped the paint off the gun. I've always been a little curious how they'd turn out if I ever took the paint off my guns.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    RECCE build I did last year on a Noveske gen2 lower. Finally got around to putting on the 1x-6x optic
    Parts include timney competition 3, lb trigger, Fortis Rev 12, BCM CH, BCM BCG, Ice Arms medium contour 1:8 barrel mid length gas system, Rainier Arms XTC comp, primary arms 1-6x scope, and a TRS-25 on a Daniel Defense 1'clock offset rail

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom