• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2019
    Austin
    I just built one with a 12.5 Aero Precision barrel I picked up from their booth at the NRA show. Absolutely love it. Shoots just as smooth as my AR rifles. Extremely light and handy too. It's now my go-to. 20190508_182209.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2019
    Austin
    20190508_182209.jpg
    Just built this with a 12.5" I picked up from Aero Precision at NRA last week. Absolutely love it!! Shoots as smooth as my AR rifles. Extremely light and handy. It's now my go-to.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Got most of the parts for my newest low budget blaster ar pistol. The handguard is 4" the barrel I have enroute is 3.1. I have a blast can, but I may just go with a hex barrel nut. Also looking into short stroke kits that will work with the safety harbor short pdw pistol tube. VP9L for scale.

Wg7JavB.jpg

Caught the late delivery. This build is ridiculous, even by my standards.

ZAJKSb1.jpg

xdzFmjq.jpg

Last edited:

gunrunner0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Goshen
    Has anyone used Qc10 to build their 9mm AR pistol? I've heard good things about them but looking for first hand experience.

I'm building one now. Still waiting on a flash can and front sight to complete it. I used QC10 for the upper (side-charger), lower, BCG, and barrel. The fit and finish on everything has been excellent, and I expect it will function equally as well.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Working at a branch office in Evansville for a couple days, and hoping to be able to get away early Thursday and be able to detour slightly and hit Proteq on my way home to shake out my new pistol build.

Of course I didnt want to leave my pistol in the trunk, so I took it in. I am using a tennis racket bag to hold it for discretion. It was fun walking through the hotel lobby past a crowd and knowing nobody had a clue as to what was REALLY in the bag. Nobody even batted an eye even though several took brief notice of me.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Ok, so what are you guys with AR pistols and like 8" barrels or so using for cleaning? A long rod 36" or so seems unwieldy for this task, while a normal pistol length rod is not long enough to handle barrel and upper length. I'm not real fond of bore snakes, but guess I could go that way if I have to.

I can't seem to find a 16" or so one piece cleaning rod.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Ok, so what are you guys with AR pistols and like 8" barrels or so using for cleaning? A long rod 36" or so seems unwieldy for this task, while a normal pistol length rod is not long enough to handle barrel and upper length. I'm not real fond of bore snakes, but guess I could go that way if I have to.

Cleaning?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

I use a 3 piece cleaning rod, similar to this.

https://www.amazon.com/Allen-Brass-Rifle-Cleaning-Rod/dp/B071KK7VF7

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Mine came in one of those cheap universal cleaning kits you can get at the big box stores for under $20.

I just measured. With two sections connected the rods (without brush or patch holder attachment) is 18". All three sections measure approx 28.5" long.

Top Bottom