• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    Blasphemer, PSA and BCA make the bestest rifles you can git on the net! Oh, and it took forever to sell my KAC, everyone wanted gangsta **** til it was time to pay for gangsta ****. Finally got a guy on M4C to take it off my hands. Now I want it back and can’t replace it!:(

KAC rifles are the only rifles I see selling... any other AR, unless you are giving it away is sitting there. As far as M4C, yeah... a KAC listed there will last a very short amount of time.

Some people buy with the intention of never getting rid of them.
    In that case, roll marks don't mean squat.

Even if you never plan on selling, I’ll take the KAC with gas system and bolt over anything anyone can build on their own period. That’s even more a reason to buy it. You will never need another AR period.

Truth here but C5535 hit it directly on the nail head as well.

Cheers man!

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    Well, I went PSA and built simply out of spite. I am an AK guy at heart, but with all of the vilification of the AR I decided to stick my toe in the water and see what all the hubbub was about.

If you're mildly mechanically inclined and are just curious, go cheap and build. There's always room to go up if you want to. I'm finding out the sky is the limit.

It's the accessories man. The bloody accessories.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Some people buy with the intention of never getting rid of them.
    In that case, roll marks don't mean squat.
    I agree with this. I only care about roll mark to the extent the quality of the basic machined forging holds up. I defy one to find a difference in fit or finish between my DD lower and my Aero lowers. Only noticeable difference is the mag changes are better in the Aeros. (DD always want the mag whacked to fully seat).

Id actually consider paying KAC money for an AR 10, like buy an M110/SR25. But I could never see dropping that on a 5.56 gun. It’s just too easy to build or buy a top shelf 5.56 gun for much less.

I think any 1500-2000 price range 5.56 gun can easily run with a KAC if you give it the same BCG or something like the LMT enhanced.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Yep. You sure can. If it was milled correctly.

That's a fair point. The directions from Anderson were not great. I have a few rough spots but I should be able to touch those up as needed when I'm assembling it.

It certainly won't win a beauty contests but as long as it fired I'll call it a success.

Top Bottom