Are you for hire? Post your expertise / services here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Passive101

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    La Porte
    Home computer repair 10 years (no certifications). I can do a lot of side jobs and willing to do just about anything. Retail experience, phone service, debt collection, sales, phone tech support (gateway), unarmed security.

I'm in LaPorte. If anyone is hiring here send me a PM please.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I spit shine a mean jack-boot. ;) $10 per pair. (*could be slightly more depending on amount of toe scuff)

Bates_enforcer_paratrooper_boots.jpg

I will also guard your Gitmo refugee...should you decide to adopt one. (They are just the cutest things) :D Pricing dependent on severity of crimes against humanity. You provide sensory deprivation equipment. Your compound or mine. No waterboarding...it gets waterspots on my boots. Call for price quote.

gitmo.jpg

Last edited:

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I spit shine a mean jack-boot. ;) $10 per pair. (*could be slightly more depending on amount of toe scuff)

Bates_enforcer_paratrooper_boots.jpg

I will also guard your Gitmo refugee...should you decide to adopt one. (They are just the cutest things) :D Pricing dependent on severity of crimes against humanity. You provide sensory deprivation equipment. Your compound or mine. No waterboarding...it gets waterspots on my boots. Call for price quote.

gitmo.jpg

:lmfao:

I may have to take you up on the boot polishing!

I have to wait and see if my adoption goes through for your other services!

:popcorn:

redbarontoys

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    I raise a small flock of Shetland sheep for hand spinning wool. Also pretty fair at making coyotes, racoons, and other annoyances disappear. Been taking a variety of gunsmithing home DVD classes just for fun. Might develop into something someday but just hobby level right now. Fontanette, Home of the Bean Dinner

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    I'm currently a JR at Purdue University in a management type degree(Organizational Leadership and Supervision which is a less analytical more psychology based management), and I've been looking for an internship, as its required for me to graduate. If you, your company, or you know of one hiring and you'd like to help out a Student send me a PM and I can send a resume. I've been focusing on HR and am interested in Supervision/Management, HR, and Hospital Administration. Thank you!

I am looking for one for next summer, location can be anywhere, I'm willing to get an apartment and work for the summer and possibly the next.

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    Here is part of my resume, I've done many different kinds of work, mainly with construction or factory type jobs.

Education:​
    ·Graduate of North Vermillion Jr. – Sr. High School​
    ·Attending Indiana State for Criminology​
    (Will graduate in Aug 2009 with a bachelor’s degree)​
    ·Attended Toxic Area Training at Aberdeen Proving Ground from General Physics (40 hours)​
    ·I have taken various firearms classes.​

Work Experience:
    ·Black Beauty Coal Mine – Vermillion Grove Portal – Ridge Farm, IL​
    ·Menards Inc. – Danville, IL​
    ·Parsons Infrastructure and Technology – Newport Chemical Demilitarization Facility (NECDF) – Newport, IN​
    ·I have 192 internship hours in the law enforcement background.​
    Additional Information:​
    ·I have various type of training from NECDF, including Hazmat, First Aid, print reading, etc.​
    ·I am just about finished with a Bachelor’s Degree from Indiana State in Criminology.​
    ·I also have had a US Army CPRP chemical clearance at NECDF.​
    ·I was a lead operator at NECDF on my shift and always had the job done right and in a timely manner.​
    My Qualifications
    ·Toxic Area Training – Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD​
    ·OSHA Operations​
    ·Industrial Safety Course Hazardous Waste Management​
    ·Ton Container Handler/Fork Truck Operator​
    ·OSHA Technician​
    ·Hazmat​
    ·Decon​
    ·First Aid/First Responder Training (Mainly for Basic Aid and Aid for Chemical Accidents)​
    ·HVAC Operations​
    ·Plant Control Systems Training​
    ·Chemical Agent Neutralization Training​
    ·Chemical Agent Transfer System Training​
    ·Various Fire Protection Systems Training​
    ·SCBA Training​
    ·OSHA Levels of Dress Training and Use (A, B, C, Tyvek, and Various Respirator Use)​
    ·Qualified to use Military Chemical Gear (DPE, A, B, and C)​

WoodWizard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Been a carpenter, painter ,drywaller, plumber and electrician, as well as a few other things in the trades. Currently repairing fiberglass bath tubs.
    Have over thirty years in the trades, and can do most everything,
    always looking for jobs.

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Electrician: Power distribution systems
    Any residential
    Some alternative (i.e. Solar PV, Wind,)'
    Very skilled in Autocad design
    PM for more info
    location Central Indiana

Auctioneer: Auctioneer specializing in estate sales, also liquidations, collectibles and antiques. My company is capable of anything. PM for more info.

Armed & Christian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    MSG2 S.E. INDY
    Tutoring: I have a B.A. in Religious education; double Major in Bible and Theology, Minor in Greek.

I also do well in English and History; not so much in Mathematics.

Marion/Johnson County areas.

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    8yr Marine Corps Vet-must count for something??
    Now-
    Surg.Tech-specializing in trauma.
    Cerified CPR Instructor.

I can teach CPR classes, basic suturing techniques-
    If their is something someone may want to learn give me a shout!

Been doing this for almost 10yrs now! :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I am currently employed but feel I can go no further as I have pretty much topped out in pay and there are no more steps on this ladder.

I would like to find a position with better benefits and a higher top out in pay.

I guess you can say I am a jack of all trades.

at one time I was a certified welder and can do GMAW,SMAW and GTAW welding and could easily be recertified.

I am also DOT certified in hydrostatic{level 3} and ultra sonic{level 2} high pressure cylinder recertification and have taken the Hazmat "function specific" courses. basically if it involves high pressure or low pressure cylinders I can do it.

I am also a certified fork truck operator

I also have limited experience as a shift supervisor and limited experience in the plastics industry.

I'm a quick learner and a dedicated/reliable worker.

shoot me a PM if you are looking{or know someone who is} for someone who fits my profile in SW Indiana.

WoodWizard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fiberglass repair

I repair fiberglass bath tubs and showers.
    Also do carpentry, drywall, electric, and painting.
    Over fourty years in trades.
    Give discounts to INGO members.

ArmyMP

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Fred Paris's republik of Franklin
    Well if you want... Im a Mechanic on the south side of Indianapolis.. I run my own automotive business. Freedom Automotive. Veteran Owned and Veteran Operated.... Everything from Emergency roadside repairs to light mechanical.... I even build potato guns... lol.

Old Salt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2008
    Avon
    Just downsized last week.

I have been a Production Manager for Raytheon for five years. Total twenty years management/supervisor for up to fifty people.

Twenty years electronics tech experience.

Experienced with home electrical, minor plumbing, carpentry and tile work.

RCB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Near Bedford
    Graphic Artist

I am not in need of a JOB, as I have one doing design and photography already and value it a great deal.

However, I also don't mind side projects.

I have been a graphic artist and photographer for over ten years. I have worked for many national (and multinational) companies and organizations. I have designed packaging, catalogs, magazines, apparel, store signage, billboards, logos and a myriad of other items.

My fees are modest.

I prefer smaller projects (logo designs, fliers and the like) but can take on medium sized projects such as booklets, newsletters and similar.

I also offer some custom stock photography, depending on subject matter and reasonable availability. (probably not applicable to many here... but still)

If you are in need of something, give me a reasonable description and I will get a quote back. I will also provide digital samples at the time of inquiry.

Top Bottom