• ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    8db02790ad2cfb19ad0df922935beb3c264869634adefe8f0586fc645a1970e2.jpg

They can only keep this up for about three hours before they get hangry and disperse in search of avocado toast.
    Even worse, not a single one of them *****es know how to hunt a gluten free taco!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It doesn't have to be a pro-2A march to express one's gun rights. Or does it?

I’m pretty sure the purpose had nothing to do with gun rights. But it’s true enough that lawful open carrying is a display of rights exercised no matter the purpose of the event

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If the token black guy is not offended by this, then we should be watching.
    One’s “token black guy” is another’s contributing member that has a right to express their opinion just like anyone else and I for one respect that.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    A couple of observations. Admittedly I only watched a little over 5 minutes of the video

First, the moron with the shotgun is going to shoot somebody, if he hasn't already

Second, these people are overwhelmingly white. The first person I can unambiguously identify as a PoC comes into view at 1:42 when they lift the banner over the mailbox. Just before that I do see what turns out later to be a WoC and I couldn't be sure about the man with the heavy beard carrying the red flag. In the five minutes I watched, I can spot perhaps one or two more PoC. It brings to mind an alternative possibility for what is being referenced by 'token', unless some believe people on this board of non-mainstream viewpoint are only tolerated to give the appearance of diversity. YMMV. Antifa does not seem to be a very diverse group, given that Georgia's population is over 30% black.

Third, not sure enough is being said about how stupidly dangerous the whole thing is. If they deploy a firearm, are they really willing to use it? Because if someone tries to take it away from them or they otherwise get involved in an altercation, they may be forced to make that decision in a heartbeat. Choose wrong and it will likely change many lives. Think Kent State

Top Bottom