• ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Meaningless teeth talk.

Send me that link to the litigation that the Libertarian Party has filed.

They are working on it. Remember, according to Wikipedia, there are 10 factions of the LP party. If each factions members are as caustic as the representatives on here, it will take time for them to agree on anything.

winchester

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    alex jones ranted about this a couple years ago. why is it that all the crazy stuff he talks about come out years later in the main stream media? is he a prophet?:tinfoil:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Meaningless teeth talk.

Send me that link to the litigation that the Libertarian Party has filed.

Why don't you go file on behalf of the gop? Too busy? The LP is currently busy funding lawsuits to fight off gop *******s who have changed voting laws to disenfranchise third parties. They don't take on every case out there. You're growing rather tiresome, Kirk. Go file for the gop and get back to us when you manage that.

Knight Rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Michiana
    Why must we file lawsuits to secure rights granted in the COTUS? Why can't officers that take an oath to protect and uphold that pesky little piece of parchment just DO IT?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Why must we file lawsuits to secure rights granted in the COTUS? Why can't officers that take an oath to protect and uphold that pesky little piece of parchment just DO IT?

I make this point regularly, but the recurring defense is that other branches of government gave them permission to stomp our rights, therefore they must. Take it up with one of the other branches. Your "liberty" is not their problem.

There are no shortage of TSA toadies out there ensuring that we head down this path to fascism. They make the argument that TSA checkpoints are not "unreasonable" searches. Or that your rights don't exist while in public.

Knight Rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Michiana
    I am beyond frustration with these clowns. Even if the legislature had the authority to suspend our rights with a vote, they don't, that doesn't mandate that a TSA robot or some other LEO has to leave their brains in their locker.

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    So, you are claiming that they are not administrative searches?

Well, if not then certainly those brave Guardians of Civil Liberties, the Libertarian Party, has filed suit to stop them.

I'll need the link to that litigation please.

Kirk please just point to the general area on the doll where the libertarian party touched you....

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Oh they think they are heros man. They are brainwashed to believe they are right and legal and need to do whatever it takes to make it home at night and to keep all these terrorists from attacking us. You do see all the terrorist walking around everyday wanting to kill you don't you!? LMAO!!!
    im more worried about domestic terrorist commiting daily intimidation on the American people. They wear badges not man dresses.

let me be clear that I'm talking about federal agencies and Leo's, not my local police department. But some departments in other cities are just the same as the Feds in their constitution burning and trampling.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Well just get ready, eventually all our rights will be revoked all in the name of "stopping terrorism." They'll use this and just invent terriosist out of random people in order to maintain control. Seems that way anyways.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    I sure will hate getting beaten and arrested if I ever run into them while I am out walking around and minding my own business because that is surely how it will escalate

One of the major tactics in guerilla warfare is to force your opponent to escalate tensions via increasing measures to increase authoritarianism.

Sadly, despite being of a usually collected manner, being detained for any reason by the new Stasi would put me so on edge I'd have to dial Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn as my attorney.

Things are rapidly approaching the event horizon.

We were warned of the coming of this day.
    Now it is here.

Revelation 6:17 seems more than a little apropos.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    If I VIPR team shows up in Elkhart County, my first call will be to Sheriff Brad Rogers. He's had no problem tangling with the feds and DOJ for doing unconstitutional crap to residents. Second call would be to my lawyer, third call would be to local conservative news station.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Ok, I'll wait here for those brave guardians of civil liberties to spring forth into action.

We don't have time. We're too busy molesting children, practicing polygamy, practicing beastiality, doing drugs with our children, streaking through public schools, defending Obama, helping Hillary win in 2016, hating America, and lying about all of it. Or so I've been told by Republicans.

Besides, doesn't someone need standing to sue?

Top Bottom