As If We Need ANOTHER Reason To Vote For Trump...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maverick30

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 13, 2019
    Columbus area
    81965335_10221519500125385_890631047295795200_n_zpsgzlkqo8j.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I can't find anything in me that cares at all if a wealthy married couple moves to California. It's certainly not going to influence my voting.

Meghan seems to be using the same [STRIKE]grip[/STRIKE] [submission hold] on Harry that Nessa is using on Kaepernick

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ask yourself, what would allowing them in do for the country? No need for them to be here just because they want to be?

What are your concerns about them moving here? How could it possibly affect your life in any way whatsoever? I mean, it's not like they're coming over to go on the public dole, that's for sure. I'd have to file this under "Meh."

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You guys take this stuff too seriously, as in the first two posts, it was all for poking fun at unhinged leftists that won't move here until Trump is gone...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I will say that I think Meghan's hot. And of any of the royals, Harry's probably the one I'd most enjoy having a beer with. Well, other than the Queen of course. :)

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Ask yourself, what would allowing them in do for the country? No need for them to be here just because they want to be?

They have a net worth of some dozens of millions of dollars; they will pay taxes, employ people, and participate in the economy.

I'm much more likely to be helped than harmed. (Though both outcomes seem like very small fractions of a percentage.)

Besides, she's an American citizen. She doesn't need to be "allowed" in.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    The latest reality TV show coming to Bravo on your cable network next season:

The Real Royals of Vancouver Island

John

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    They have a net worth of some dozens of millions of dollars; they will pay taxes, employ people, and participate in the economy.

I'm much more likely to be helped than harmed. (Though both outcomes seem like very small fractions of a percentage.)

That brings up an interesting point. Maybe he married her for us citizenship?

Apply purple where needed. :-)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I did just see a blurb that her company that was based in LA recently legally moved to Delaware for more favorable tax treatment. Even royalty avoids high taxes. Think about that, people that live on the people's money in the UK are structuring to avoid taxes. The irony is just to rich...

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I did just see a blurb that her company that was based in LA recently legally moved to Delaware for more favorable tax treatment. Even royalty avoids high taxes. Think about that, people that live on the people's money in the UK are structuring to avoid taxes. The irony is just to rich...
    That's why many corporations are chartered in Delaware.

John

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield

Dude, I understand you’re a bleeder, but FFS, Canada doesn’t even want them? We have the Kardashians, we’re at peak royalty.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The Queen should do the right thing and put the British monarchy and the Royal family out of their misery.

She should announce that upon her death or abdication the crown will be retired, all royal properties will be transferred to the Government, and the remaining royals and their servants pensioned off with not too generous stipends - as long as they shut up and stay out of politics and government. (If they want to dabble in those, they can forfeit their stipends and run for office or even find a real job.) She should do this without consulting any one, just call a press event and boom - fait accompli.

This would allow the Queen and the monarchy to retire with a little bit of dignity, rather than getting the heave-ho in a few years, which is what’s going to happen during “King Charles” reign.I always figured the queen was hanging on so long because her son was such a dolt and she was hoping that one of her Grandsons might turn out to be suitable, but that doesn’t appear to be the case at all.

The Britain that needed a monarch to rally around has long since been destroyed. Time to go gracefully with chin up and a royal wave while BoJo can organize a decent send off and adapt the government to the new situation as part of reorienting Britain after Brexit. I doubt it can survive the reign of Charles and Parliament will end up having to yank life support for the royal family, and it will be ugly.

Scandal is the thing that keeps the British Monarchy up and running.

Top Bottom