• ...and so much more!
  • Tomfoolery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Auburn IN
    :): "Dagblasted commies".

To resolve this, there is only one solution: get both. ;)

Agreed. In fact if it is available in semi automatic you want at least 1 of every type. FAL, SKS, HK91..... this doesn't end but at least you always have something else to look forward to. :D

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    this post was the message on a picture on the top of my facebook feed this morning. I read it and thought it was good so here ya go

Today I saw victory. Yet, there was something more.

I watched as thousands of my fellow citizens rallied to the defense of the Republic. I watched as the Second Amendment stood revered and honored by all facets of our society.

There was something more, something unspoken.

Today I witnessed resolve.

There was no hand wringing. There was no bittereness. There was no anger.

Today there was only resolve - quite, unrelenting reslove.

Today witnessed something that has never been seen in the whole of recorded human history. For the first time, citizens of provedential nation, rightfully armed by their founders, rose up at a moments notice to advance upon the capitols of every state of that nation.

In the space of one hour we witnessed a standing army of citizens converge from the shadows of everyday life. From the greatest among us to the smallest we came. With barely a notice we laid down the implements of labor, took up the instruments of liberty and left our homes, our lives and our families. We struck out - many from great distance - with our sacred honor unsure of the things to come.

We found ourselves gathered together, uncertain of outcome yet willing to bear the cost. How many of us spoke with family and friend about the posibilities of the days actions? How many wondered if night would fall behind the gated steel of a cell?

Yet we came - united in heart and mind.

When the day was done the world had witnessed something amazing and unseen. It had witnessed the true children of liberty amass upon the symbols of power of their own accord, yet called by the nation's founders. Revolution has been tried many times - but never at the hands of freedmen so armed by their own nation.

As you reflect upon what you witnessed you feel a sensation that you cannot define. As you struggle to record with words the thing that now rages in your heart consider this:

Today witnessed a standing army of 48,000 to 100,000 armed 2A minutemen descend upon every state capitol. In the space of an hour our Constitution called us into service and we answered. With our intentions clear, our resolve declared and our hearts unified we peacefully dissolved our army just as quietly - rife with a new understanding of what we can achieve if called to do so.

We could have taken every field of battle should we have chosen the course to do so.

What you now feel is not merely patriotism, victory nor even the spread of liberty.

Today, for the first time in many days you feel something long absent in all of our hearts.

Possibility.

Victory or death.

whoismunky

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Bloomington,IN
    This was a really dramatic picture of me and Freedomisn'tfree. Had an awesome time and great job to everyone who came. I was really pleased with the attitude of all the police. Can't wait for the next one
    Here is the first set of pictures...

INGAA_14.jpg

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Agreed. In fact if it is available in semi automatic you want at least 1 of every type. FAL, SKS, HK91..... this doesn't end ... :D
    Check. Check. Check -- now see? Ya let one of 'em in, then they all want in. There goes the neighborhood. :):

Top Bottom