• JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    How does tagging work?

Sorry for being "off-topic" but I see a lot of people saying they're going to tag it for interest. Does that mean they get an e-mail after they've tagged it saying someone else posted?

Yep... Thread Tools, Subscribe to thread, then choose your notification preference (every post, once daily, etc.).

Not quite - the correct response is "Tagged". The subscription tool doesn't work unless you post a message in the thread with the keyword "tagged".

Big Ram

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I'm not for hoods buying guns but everyone has their right till it gets taken away and ATF agents don't need to be throwing down like that in front of a busy store

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'm not for hoods buying guns but everyone has their right till it gets taken away and ATF agents don't need to be throwing down like that in front of a busy store

What language in the constitution grants government the ability to take the right to bear arms away?

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    I am gonna thread jack for a second to explain somthing most may not know.. And I am curious what the manager says so please let us all know..

I think people are confused. "tagging" a thread is done at the bottom of the page, little button that says edit tags, click that, type in whatever you want relative to the thread.

Go here.. INGunOwners - Tags and you can search for the threads you tagged so long as you can remember the tag.

For instance, back out to the home page, click the search function, select tag serach and type exactly (GM ATF Tag) without the parentheses and you should find this thread because I added the tag to the thread.

If your doing reserach on say reloading you can tag a thread with a specific tag that you can search for later, for instance (9mm reload info) and you can come back to this very easily.

If people put tags in the threads they start and people used the tag search it would better map the information in this very informative forum..

Also, I have also had no problem subscribing to a thread without commenting.

I see people put tagged in a responce but that will show up in their statistics if they look for all their posts.

Just some info for you all..

TJ

Back to your regularly scheduled thread...

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    What happened to the guy who was calling his buddy at GM to find out....? Did he get nabbed by the ATF too......? Is the ATF watching this thread....? Will we all disappear......? Does anyone know what kind of guns the black guys were looking to buy......?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I got a call from a friend who works in a GM in another town. He called them and they said it was ATF and locals. They said it was one guy and that he had "a truck full of guns". I asked if the person telling him this was a liberal or conservative. He asked why. I said to a liberal a "truck full of guns" could mean two.

downlinx

Expert
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    What happened to the guy who was calling his buddy at GM to find out....? Did he get nabbed by the ATF too......? Is the ATF watching this thread....? Will we all disappear......? Does anyone know what kind of guns the black guys were looking to buy......?

i left him a message and has not been able to get back with me, i am going to try again this afternoon.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I got a call from a friend who works in a GM in another town. He called them and they said it was ATF and locals. They said it was one guy and that he had "a truck full of guns". I asked if the person telling him this was a liberal or conservative. He asked why. I said to a liberal a "truck full of guns" could mean two.

Is that illegal? Is it going to become like the 'intent to distribute' laws with drugs that if you possess so many guns (fact notwithstanding that this is perfectly legal) you are automatically presumed to intend to resell them to shady characters engaged in nefarious activities?

downlinx

Expert
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    ok guys, just got off the phone with buddy at GM. He stated he knows nothing about the ATF agents coming into the store. But he did have a valid excuse, he was off on that day. but as a part of the management staff, he would have been notified on what has happened at the store when he was out. He did say he would ask and find out anything he could for me.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    How do you get 15 of any federal agency to respond to Lafayette quickly? Seems like if true this was just where the two paths happened to cross.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I thought by "tagging" you meant that you took your weapon out and shot the thread on your computer screen.

So, I'm on a backup computer. BUT - tagged.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom