• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    How about leaving an old car in the lot at night but changing parking spaces for it. Then leave a a few lights on in the back. They may break into the car though. Have a decal of "johnson security
    Company" on the car doors.

Seems banks have empty squad cards there at night.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    This thread is six months old.

Yes it is. Is business security an out
    Of date problem? My
    Apologies if it is.
    1287938187267_7010176.png

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I think he was more chastising the new guy with only 7 posts for bringing up an old thread.

the topic is still relevant, and I'd like to hear from the OP as to how well his security has worked out in those 6 months...

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    You know, not to hijack the thread, but sometimes ypu can't win for losing around here. Someone bumps an old thread and people say "this is an old thread blah blah blah", but if you start a NEW one, people say "this was discussed already, learn to use the search function."

What's a newbie to do?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I think he was more chastising the new guy with only 7 posts for bringing up an old thread.

the topic is still relevant, and I'd like to hear from the OP as to how well his security has worked out in those 6 months...

Hard to tell since no quote used.

I used them for FFl last month, seemed very nice. Busy shop. Too close to Club Zeus to not expect crime. I've have to buy some more things from them to help out.

Israelis flock to a bombed out business when it re-opens, we should do the same

Last edited:

boileralum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Indy
    You know, not to hijack the thread, but sometimes ypu can't win for losing around here. Someone bumps an old thread and people say "this is an old thread blah blah blah", but if you start a NEW one, people say "this was discussed already, learn to use the search function."

What's a newbie to do?
    Search and read the answers to the question that has likely been posted before? If no answer is to be found, then posting a coherent new thread posing the question and listing the research he has done to try to find an answer?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Nope different window. They always hit the one that has lettering on it whch adds to the expense of fixing it. The ones in the middle do not have lettering but they never hit those.

I realize this thread was necromanced, but I couldn't help notice this. ^^

Any chance the BG is your lettering guy? ;)

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    I would love to booby trap the place but was told although it would be funny I might get in to a little bit of trouble.

What if the perp does not have boobies:D Sorry... That was juvenile.:dunno:

Unfortunetly this kind of repeated crime is what eventually makes a business owner pick up and leave for a different location. Then everyone stands around and wonder why the are is all boarded-up and there is no business.:dunno:

15 tries and no successes at least means you have your security tight enough to stop thefts. Now maybe a cheap sign that is big on the window that reads "VIDEO MONITORED 24 HOURS - INSIDE AND OUTSIDE"

Top Bottom