Bartholomew County
    milla-jovovich-21a.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Well good job Kirk. In this venture I fully support you. I think it's BS what was done to you. The govt on all levels bully's the people and it's high time they are held accountable no matter what level in government they are

Thanks, Trigger.

It's my corner of the state; it's my fight. If there is a fight, there will be Kirk.

Last edited:

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Can we merge this thread with the other one? Or, at least transfer the Milla pics over there?

Hear Hear! I'll 2nd that. Until femurphy77 actually posted a pic of Milla I was worried where it was going.

TT- If you were playing twister with her... she looks like she could snap your neck with those legs. Just sayin...

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The Law Office of Kirk Freeman is thinking of selling t-shirts on our website. How about:

"I filed a Freedom of Information Act request on your phony courtroom and I got a phony report to the Sheriff."

Too busy? Maybe:

"Phony courtroom=phony police report"

"Free the Phony Courtroom 1"

Last edited:

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Someone? Did you read the article? It's not a someone.

The article was pretty clear who snitched Kirk out.
    To be fair you ought to take a big **** on her front seat, super glue the locks on the car, and let mother nature and 90 degree heat do the dirty work. Doe-in-Heat scent works well for those types of people.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    im not into 12 year old boys. Oh what what that's a woman?!
    if she was my GF I'd fatten her up so I'd have something to grab onto while we were playing twister

I'm with ya buddy. She needs some boobs and butt to go along with those loooooooong legs. She ain't ugly by any standard but she can be made into personal preferences with a few Big Macs and McMuffins.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    That's what I would keep telling everyone also, then cry myself to sleep at night.

Like I said in the article in the OP, the deputy never touched me.

It's not about the non-search, it's about the state and federal claims.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Like I said in the article in the OP, the deputy never touched me.

It's not about the non-search, it's about the state and federal claims.

Soooo....what you're saying is that is sometimes ok to talk to the police when they stop you and "consensually" talk to you?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Soooo....what you're saying is that is sometimes ok to talk to the police when they stop you and "consensually" talk to you?

*sigh*

There was no stop. Scott's words were something like, "Hey, Kirk, can I talk to you?" I could have told him to jump in the river and kept walking.

Why is INGO so obsessed with the cop-Kirk interaction instead of the bullying and retaliation for exercising a First Amendment right? Talk about shooting at the wrong target. It's like it is one of the Four Rules or something.:D

There is an abuse here but it does not involve the cops and me.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    *sigh*

There was no stop. Scott's words were something like, "Hey, Kirk, can I talk to you?" I could have told him to jump in the river and kept walking.

Why is INGO so obsessed with the stop instead of the bullying and retaliation for exercising a First Amendment right?

There is an abuse here but it does not involve the cops and me.

Kirk Freeman said about a May 17 incident when he was asked to step into a men’s room to prove that he had no handgun as someone had reported to police.
    I'm just trying to understand...well, that and poke a little fun at the same time...screw that, I'm just really poking fun when I ask: When is it time to not talk to the po-po and when is it time to shut up and keep your pie-hole shut? When people carrying badges and the appurtenances associated with a law enforcement agency stop me from peaceably carrying out my business and, with the implied force of the law, "ask" me to step inside some room to "prove" something to their satisfaction, before they'll allow me to continue on about my business -- that sounds like a stop to me.

If you'd said "Look over there! A box of chocolate covered donuts!" and kept walking, what would have happened?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    If you'd said "Look over there! A box of chocolate covered donuts!" and kept walking, what would have happened?

Nothing. I would have gone back to the office or wherever I was going.

It is nothing unusual for cops to talk to me. It happens many times for different things--child support, cousin with a traffic ticket, probate issue with family, gun question, inter alia.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'm just trying to understand...well, that and poke a little fun at the same time...screw that, I'm just really poking fun when I ask: When is it time to not talk to the po-po and when is it time to shut up and keep your pie-hole shut? When people carrying badges and the appurtenances associated with a law enforcement agency stop me from peaceably carrying out my business and, with the implied force of the law, "ask" me to step inside some room to "prove" something to their satisfaction, before they'll allow me to continue on about my business -- that sounds like a stop to me.
    Kirk seems to be deflecting. Any time questions arise about what exactly happened in that bathroom, he gets angry and accuses us of not being concerned with the proper topic. Which I find just mystifying.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom