• ...and so much more!
  • goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    If you ever find yourself in Bloomington, go to The Chocolate Moose. A buddy of mine owns it. He makes a killer Bacon Ice Cream. And if he doesn't have any made up, go to The Brewhouse, he makes it for them.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    At first glance I thought the title said "bacon CURES cancer" and I was was like "Hallelujah!", I'm going to live forever!!
    imagine my disappointment when I reread it :(

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I ate a lot of bacon this morning for breakfast. My girlfriend was still asleep so she told me to put hers in the fridge so she could microwave it. I can't imagine nuked bacon can be very good. Bacon is bacon, but I can't imagine that it was the same.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I ate a lot of bacon this morning for breakfast. My girlfriend was still asleep so she told me to put hers in the fridge so she could microwave it. I can't imagine nuked bacon can be very good. Bacon is bacon, but I can't imagine that it was the same.
    Hell man!!
    Don't be such a purist!!
    Bacon is bacon!!!
    "It's all good" :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011

It has a flavor all its own, really. Less gristle and grease, but it is slightly sweeter for it.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Bacon.jpg

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    on a long enough timeline, the survivability rate for everyone drops to zero.

with that, I'll have the bacon platter with a side of bacon.

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    You gotta die of something so Bring on the Bacon! Had a Bacon Deluxe at Wendy's today. Maybe I'll have a Baconator tomorrow. Besides everything will kill you these days. I even heard a rumor that Guns will Kill you...still trying to figure that one out. :ar15:

You would feel very foolish lying in the hospital dying of nothing!!!

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Fried ham is also very good. I also like sausage for breakfast. The pig is such a marvelous animal.
    qft. reminded me of this

[ame]http://youtu.be/o1pMDXHTJYs[/ame]

by the way, this morning i didn't want to waste my time with eggs, so breakfast was two bacon sammiches.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    When I lived in North Metro Detroit, we'd drive up towards Saginaw to hunt rabbits and birds. There was a restaurant on 75 called Tony's that would serve deep fried bacon by the pound and we'd always stop to gorge on it. One of the guys who let us hunt on his land grew pumpkins, so that was just one more excuse to stop. "Come on kids, let's go get pumpkins"

IMG_0858.jpg

tmkr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    The results depend on who is paying for the study.Tomorrow there may be a study that says eat bacon and live to be 100.If not thats ok,tomatoes are coming out of the garden and its BLT time.

Top Bottom