Bad Experience with Security at Circle Center while carrying.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    I'm in on the OC stroller event:

Tactical_Stroller1.jpg

Tactical_Stroller2.jpg

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    I am blown away that you willingly caved in, did not stand up for your rights and cowtowed to the man***, your rights were violated if no sign was posted stating plainly, that you could not take a stroller down the escalator.....:xmad:

Had you properly concealed that stroller none of this would have ever happened.

DOWN WITH OPEN CARRY OF STROLLERS!!! There's no place for it in a civilized society.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    I'm in on the OC stroller event:

Tactical_Stroller1.jpg

Tactical_Stroller2.jpg

Dude. Glad to have you. We need to orginize, and pick a good day to have the walk.. er.. stroll.

I am free in November, how about the day after Thanksgiving?

That work for everyone? OK. Sounds good. We will work off some of that turkey.

Stroll up homeboys, its going down.

:ar15:

norman428

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Dude. Glad to have you. We need to orginize, and pick a good day to have the walk.. er.. stroll.

I am free in November, how about the day after Thanksgiving?

That work for everyone? OK. Sounds good. We will work off some of that turkey.

Stroll up homeboys, its going down.

:ar15:

Sounds like a good day. Meet at 4am right?

Could have been worse, He could have tried to disarm you of your stroller, For his on Rent-A-Cop protection of course

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    g12c0000000000000006c0c3969f76b25057d511381ccb92fe46de841b4.jpg

The arrogance of this guy, the body language says it all.

He OBVIOUSLY just got done beating that stroller within a inch of its life, I wasnt there, but the picture speaks for itself.

He violates the strollers rights, and leaves it broken and shattered on the pavement while he just stands there...with a swaggery look and strange horizontal sideburns.

Lets remind them who they work for... US! THE PEOPLE!

I have heard tell, of an armory of strollers, military spec stockpiles, that only the GOVERNMENT has access to.

Here is a pic.

strollers.jpg

With an secret arsenal such as this, how could their intentions be honorable?

First. Registration.
    Second. Confiscation.
    Third. Internment in FEMA camps littered all across the this great nation.
    Fourth. THEY roll out with their mighty bluish purply army and...

:dunno:

I dont know. My imagination is not quite as vidid as Rambones. I have run this bad joke as long as it will go, time to pack it in and go home.

Hooker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    NW IN
    I don't know why you open stroller carriers continue to open stroller carry when you know it's going to bring you trouble. Why do you have such a problem with covering up when there are people around who might be offended or even scared at the sight of your open stroller.

Nothing was accomplished here. No rules are ever changed because you refuse to conceal. I support your right to open stroller carry, but sometimes I wonder if it's worth it.

Common sense should AT TIMES win out over your need to make a statement.

Just sayin.

Garrett72

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Granger, In
    Hey guys, on a side note....sorry I'm a newbie...what are your thoughts on using the "safety" strap on your strollers. I'm a little new to the "OC" crowd and just kind of feel like I need a little added security..:):

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Hey guys, on a side note....sorry I'm a newbie...what are your thoughts on using the "safety" strap on your strollers. I'm a little new to the "OC" crowd and just kind of feel like I need a little added security..:):
    Safety straps are for sissies.
    Just like seat belts and motorcycle helmets.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    I don't know why you open stroller carriers continue to open stroller carry when you know it's going to bring you trouble. Why do you have such a problem with covering up when there are people around who might be offended or even scared at the sight of your open stroller.

Nothing was accomplished here. No rules are ever changed because you refuse to conceal. I support your right to open stroller carry, but sometimes I wonder if it's worth it.

Common sense should AT TIMES win out over your need to make a statement.

Just sayin.

"Common Sense"... where have I heard that before...

OH THATS RIGHT!

obama-barack.jpg

You can KEEP your common sense!

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    I would like to get in on the open stroller carry but I don't have a child. I hear the current wait is 9 months. Does anybody know if L1 Solutions can expedite it?:dunno:

Last edited:

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010

First off, I love the hair. :yesway:

Basically, no. The stroller should just flop open, you should NOT engage the stroller retention device.

I reccomend "FOBUS" brand strollers for open carry. Yes, your kid can just come flying out of it if you stop quickly, but in a hypothetical situation you may just need to get to your kid quickly.

The perpetrator gets the drop on you, you reach down, grab your kid, and launch 30 lbs <210000 grains> of snotty brat right at the guys face, I garuntee that will make him rethink his life of crime.

You never know when you will be in a "fast draw" situation where you need to get your stroller unfolded and ready to rock and roll before your opponent.

Rock on.

Last edited:

Garrett72

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Granger, In
    First off, I love the hair. :yesway:

Basically, no. The stroller should just flop open, you should NOT engage the stroller retention device.

I reccomend "FOBUS" brand strollers for open carry. Yes, your kid can just come flying out of it if you stop quickly, but in a hypothetical situation you may just need to get to your kid quickly.

You never know when you will be in a "fast draw" situation where you need to get your stroller unfolded and ready to rock and roll before your opponent.

Rock on.

Thanks! maybe I just need to get in some mall time, maybe then I will feel more comfortable! Hey whats better, Gen 3 or Gen 4 strollers.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Thanks! maybe I just need to get in some mall time, maybe then I will feel more comfortable! Hey whats better, Gen 3 or Gen 4 strollers.

Generally, a "Walmart Walk" is recommended till your heebie jeebies go away.

None of the employees make enough to care what you do while in that place.

Gen 3 strollers are proven, Gen 4s have interchangeable backstraps.

$(KGrHqZ,!mIE1GEYYMOBBNdnRUtG+g~~_35.JPG

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Graco vs all other models fight is on now. You sure stired the pot!

Pssh. I will put your plastic tupperware GRACO up against my model 1911 any day of the week.

Its been getting the job done for 100 years.

pram3.jpg

And lookin darn good doing it.

I will give you this, its a little harder to IWB. And it has limited capacity.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom