• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    over 50% of the people were stupid enough to vote for that Obama lover Donnelly in the senate election and I am sure we will pay for it and can't get rid of his disgrace rear end for 6 years is a big one for me.

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    Hatred = not getting free crap? Whaaaaaaaa?

Anyway,

I will vote heartily for the large population of suicidal squirrels and rabbits that seem focused on getting my poor truck totaled.
    I also dislike the propensity for people locally to let their cats run wild and breed with the ferals. It's bad enough raising chickens with hawks, 'coons, and cyotes without worrying about some half-breed cat killing my girls :rolleyes:

One of the 3 things I listed was something free. Name one thing the state does for service members. And them wearing an American flag lapel doesn't count.

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    over 50% of the people were stupid enough to vote for that Obama lover Donnelly in the senate election and I am sure we will pay for it and can't get rid of his disgrace rear end for 6 years is a big one for me.

Well, stop running idiots like Mourdock who think a rape is God's design next time. It seems the GOP pissed off most of the women in the state. You got the result you deserved.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Someone show me a politician worth trusting......
    Ill just be over here, solving the mystery of the universe, and the purpose of life...
    Let me know when you've given up.....

:hijack: over....

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    As someone who's lived here for over a year after living on the east coast for 20+ years, I'll say this:

-crazy weather and tornadoes
    -no beaches
    -road construction takes forever
    -county taxes (this was completely new to me)
    -REALLY slow drivers in a lot of places

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011

Seriously! I think road construction projects aim to create maximum inconvenience for drivers. I've seen my town dig up a major road, and then "leave it fallow" (best I can describe it) for a while. Who's getting the pay off here? I think someone is running a scam somewhere.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Seriously! I think road construction projects aim to create maximum inconvenience for drivers. I've seen my town dig up a major road, and then "leave it fallow" (best I can describe it) for a while. Who's getting the pay off here? I think someone is running a scam somewhere.

Back in Ny/Nj they don't play around. It's probably because they get paid more the faster they complete it.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    The worst thing is that people Indy and to the north (especially to the north) look down on those of us from the Southern parts. They can't seem to accept that many hoosiers have a southern or at least twangy accent.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Bad drivers everywhere. Seriously, does anyone in this state use a turn signal???

Driving in Indiana is a walk in the park compared to where I'm from. Back there a majority of people don't know this "turn signal" thing you speak of. Getting cut off is the norm, speed limits are loose suggestions. I drove in NYC once, and don't think ill do it again.

BtG

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 11, 2013
    west central
    Driving in Indiana is a walk in the park compared to where I'm from. Back there a majority of people don't know this "turn signal" thing you speak of. Getting cut off is the norm, speed limits are loose suggestions. I drove in NYC once, and don't think ill do it again.

I've driven there. Its a little hectic, but at times. Especially when there are 6 lanes. I'm not talking about interstate driving though.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    As someone who's lived here for over a year after living on the east coast for 20+ years, I'll say this:

-crazy weather and tornadoes
    -no beaches
    -county taxes (this was completely new to me)
    -REALLY slow drivers in a lot of places

Seriously? Crazy weather and tornados? And you're from the east coast. Hurricanes and waves. Hello.
    No beaches? We have as many beaches as the East coast has, the part not on the water. We have the Dunes. But, like the east coast, they are near the water.
    Been on the east coast. Trying to figure how our drivers are any different.

Bad drivers everywhere. Seriously, does anyone in this state use a turn signal???
    And thats different than other states how?

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Seriously? Crazy weather and tornados? And you're from the east coast. Hurricanes and waves. Hello.
    No beaches? We have as many beaches as the East coast has, the part not on the water. We have the Dunes. But, like the east coast, they are near the water.

You have days to prepare for a hurricane, and most neighborhoods are usually OK. You have 15 minutes at best to prepare for a tornado, and it can hit anywhere. But then Midwesterners usually respond with, "But tornados never hit you." I guess it's what you're used to.

Great Lakes beaches aren't ocean beaches. There is an enormous difference for people who see the difference. These are the people who have the urge to be by the sea, to witness the world pouring in through the ports. It feels not quite right to be so landlocked, with so many suicidal deer trying to give business to the local body shop.

Indiana drivers are polite. I'd say that's a highlight of this state. Driving in NYC is totally nuts. Do not do it.

xcalibur

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    Too many litter bugs here in Indiana. Can people not take their fast food cups and bags home with them instead of flinging them out the window when they are finished. Its not just our highways; even our lakes and streams are garbed with trash.

On the bright side, there isn't normally any critters lurking in our forests that are going stalk and eat our children for lunch.

Top Bottom