• ...and so much more!
  • MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Frickin Staties, always mathing **** that don’t need math.? Why oh why do we put up with them?

Hey, it's just how we are, always mathing **** stuff. If a PIO can't get on camera and restate the obvious, then what good are we?

(BTW, I was never a PIO......) :):

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I carried a Glock all day today in the proper holster. In and out of the truck and didn't have to change my underwear. And my wife was driving.

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I love my 1791 Gunleather holster for my Glock 19. It's fairly new, broken in, but it has that stiffness I love about all leather products. Any of the OP's sarcasm aside:

[FONT=&quot]This truly brings home the importance of taking care of your equipment and ensuring it’s in proper working order. [/FONT]

CopperheadL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2017
    Usa
    this is why all my holsters I make are custom fit to the pistol (no blue guns), double lined to a minimum of 10 to 12 oz. and cover the trigger guard completely. He definitely has the wrong holster for that pistol.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    this is why all my holsters I make are custom fit to the pistol (no blue guns), double lined to a minimum of 10 to 12 oz. and cover the trigger guard completely. He definitely has the wrong holster for that pistol.

yes to this for street carry. Very good quality when you do this. Again plastic is great for the games but a compromise for street.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    :stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke:
    yes to this for street carry. Very good quality when you do this. Again plastic is great for the games but a compromise for street.

I wonder why "nobody" who's really good at the games, uses leather for them? **

That would seem to indicate leather is a compromise in performance.

(**unless you're creating your own little small-pond fantasy world match, where only leather holsters are allowed to play...):stickpoke:

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia

(**unless you're creating your own little small-pond fantasy world match, where only leather holsters are allowed to play...):stickpoke:

thank you for your opinion....
    I’m sure when you get around to it you will put your plastic scabbard to the disarming test. If it works stay with it.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield

The purple is 100% straight up true, reason I stopped shooting the "1911 club" only leather holsters allowed and no light rails on the pistols. Because you know rails will get you killed on the street.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    The purple is 100% straight up true, reason I stopped shooting the "1911 club" only leather holsters allowed and no light rails on the pistols. Because you know rails will get you killed on the street.

That's why it's called a club...not everyone is cutout for it and shooting in it is optional.

What other games are you shooting in?

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Mostly USPSA limited minor , plus the occasional weekday shoot at Tim's Shooting Academy

We must have been on different squads as I haven’t noticed you in the scores this year. I remember my limited days. It is nice that we can play with different divisions, literally something for everyone.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    We must have been on different squads as I haven’t noticed you in the scores this year. I remember my limited days. It is nice that we can play with different divisions, literally something for everyone.

Have not shot as much as I would have liked this season, life got crazy between moving in with the fiance (now wife) , wedding planning and occasionally being on call during weekends. I still keep up normal target practice about once a week to ensure proficiency. Truth be told next year I am going to try to take some classes maybe get out to Thunder Ranch.

Top Bottom