• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • am94pm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Here's a novel idea. How about inspect and maintain your freaking equipment once in a while! This includes holsters! I cannot believe some of the crap out there people used to carry their weapon in. I use both "plastic" and leather holsters. I always look at my holsters when putting them on, before inserting my weapon, and double check once holstered the weapon is secured.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Guys can we just agree a good holster leather or plastic is better than whatever p.o.s. malmaintained, sleeve of Wizard holster this guy had?

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Guys can we just agree a good holster leather or plastic is better than whatever p.o.s. malmaintained, sleeve of Wizard holster this guy had?

yes this dweeb lacked a little in brain cells with his equipment. It reminds me of the many competitors over the years (me included) that come to the line with poor equipment choices. Tucking shirt tail into holsters, sights falling off, slide stops coming out, cylinders falling out, FO sights breaking, WML not working or falling off, MIM parts going full auto, safeties taped off, poor quality or wrong ammo, cheap magazines, puny belt system, unsafe trigger jobs, light primer strikes, and of course poor holster choices.

Top Bottom