• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    How can a small business like that be under new management did the owner/s sell?

That is my thoughts. If it is the same owner then it will most likely be the same BS.

Agreed, unless they hired someone who actually knows something about customer service, etc to run the place, and the owner actually listens to them?

But yeah, previous behavior just seems too stupid from a business perspective (running off your core customer, who likely owns more than 1 firearm and will buy more), as well as stupid from a political sense (especially given how the market has reacted to Dick's Sporting Goods and others who have more than firearms to sell and are still seeing a sizable impact).

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I don't have much going on tomorrow. I think I'll make a stop while open carrying and see what happens.

After that, I'll continue on to Hoosier Armory, which is always a great customer experience. Good prices and they bend over backwards to help people out.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I stopped in today for the first time and had a very pleasant experience. I was greeted right away by two employees, both asked if I was looking for anything specific or if there were any guns I wanted to check out.

There wasn't a ton of inventory, and very few wheelguns. Prices were sort of all over the place. Some seemed really high while others looked to be in line with other shops.

They have an eclectic mix of accessories, a pretty good selection of holsters, sights and ammo. Prices on ammo were a little high but not crazy.

I browsed around for about 20 minutes and bought a bottle of CLP. It was a good enough experience that I didn't want to leave without buying at least something.

This thread had kept me away, but I will likely be back.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I stopped in today for the first time and had a very pleasant experience. I was greeted right away by two employees, both asked if I was looking for anything specific or if there were any guns I wanted to check out.

There wasn't a ton of inventory, and very few wheelguns. Prices were sort of all over the place. Some seemed really high while others looked to be in line with other shops.

They have an eclectic mix of accessories, a pretty good selection of holsters, sights and ammo. Prices on ammo were a little high but not crazy.

I browsed around for about 20 minutes and bought a bottle of CLP. It was a good enough experience that I didn't want to leave without buying at least something.

This thread had kept me away, but I will likely be back.

Might check them out when next we get up that way.

Might.....:)

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Might have to swing in there sometime. Previously used them for two NFA transfers, and swore never again, but new ownership might change that.

Rbooher7526

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Interesting conversation going on there..

Tom Ok. I'm I missing point here. Do people often walk into other retail store armed? Why would someone need to be armed while shopping in a store? I haven't seen many people carrying a firearm at the mall. If they did, I'm sure security would approach them with caution.

Tom Plus I'm sure there is sign posted on the front door asking patrons to please unload any weapon. It's a safety thing folks.
    about an hour ago ·

Brandon Tom you are kidding, right? minutes ago ·

Tom No. So you carry your gun everywhere? Time and place for a firearm.
    Yes I carry everywhere. Church too. You surely don't think bad guys are not going to the mall or church? You want some security guard on a scooter protecting you? I don't.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Give the place a damn chance before slamming it for the previous owners a$$hatery. If the house you bought use to be a whorehouse would you want it to be brought up every time you said Hi Neighbor?

Bob

Top Bottom