• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    QFT. You also make yourself a target if you have a Pro Life sticker.
    But I do appreciate the psychopaths that cover the entire back of their car with stickers. Helps you recognize who to avoid having interactions with.

Back in the day I was driving to work. It was on a large 5 lane street with plenty of room to avoid cars that are turning. I slow down and turn on my signal before I even slow down. As I'm turning into my office, the car behind me suddenly lays on their horn and zooms around me. At first I thought "there is no other traffic, why didnt she change lanes and pass me? " Then it hit me. That car's entire back end was one big mishmash of liberal hippie peacenik stickers. I had one:

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Apparently it was until she got close to me that she realized what that bumper sticker REALLY meant. :lmfao:

700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    I remember as a kid growing up in Eastern North Carolina and it was not uncommon to see a rifle rack in the back window of a pick up with a 30-30 or shotgun in plain sight. The FFA at my high school shooting shotguns at the edge of the school property. Seems like morals , values and common sense was the norm back then.

As to the gun advertisements on vehicles today no way for me either.

Top Bottom