• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DFacres

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2015
    This sphere
    I do that because their not paying me to advertise.
    Curious if you conceal/cover company logos on your clothing and other products too since they don’t pay ie-

Levis/Wrangler/Carhart/Nike/Adidas/
    Hanes/Fruit of The Loom Craftsman/Snapon/Glock/Winchester/
    Colt/Burris/Vortex/Prarie Farms/Kelloggs

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    No stickers or slogans for me. People may become interested enough to try and talk to me. Ick.
    Until recently I had numerous gun related stickers on my truck. I started getting a lot of "compliments" and "comments" from people I didn't really wanna stand and have a conversation with. So to make it stop I reluctantly peeled off all of the stickers. This newfound anonymity feels good I must say...

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I know that, but it’s the same principle
    Not really, I buy “x” brand because I like their clothes or they fit better or whatever reason, but I buy from a car dealer because they have the vehicle I want at the price I’m willing to pay, I don’t peel my ford logos off my truck, but the first thing to go are dealer stickers.

DFacres

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2015
    This sphere
    Not really. The dealer decal is more like having a Walmart decal on your Levis, but it's all good man.
    Not really. You are comparing apples to watermelons. But don’t get me wrong, I like both apples & watermelons. A Walmart decal on your Levis seems like you are referencing quality as a comparable (although woke company Levis I don’t think is a notch up).

But my comment to Michigan Slim’s:
    “I do that because their not paying me to advertise.” Wasn’t pertaining to quality.
    To his post, I thought that would be a burdensome life to cover/conceal virtually any & all products that “…their not paying me to advertise”.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    Not really. You are comparing apples to watermelons. But don’t get me wrong, I like both apples & watermelons. A Walmart decal on your Levis seems like you are referencing quality as a comparable (although woke company Levis I don’t think is a notch up).

But my comment to Michigan Slim’s:
    “I do that because their not paying me to advertise.” Wasn’t pertaining to quality.
    To his post, I thought that would be a burdensome life to cover/conceal virtually any & all products that “…their not paying me to advertise”.
    Nope, I was not referencing quality. Insert any store or product you want. It has to do with the difference between a dealer/store and a manufacturer of the product. As @Frosty stated above he takes the dealer stickers off his truck, not the Ford logos. Just like @Michigan Slim said he removes the dealer decals. He didn't say anything about the manufacturer's logos. At least we can agree on the fact that both apples and watermelon are good. LOL.

FishersCPA

Plinker
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Jul 18, 2008
    Fishers
    There was not a firearm in the vehicle probably. Does anyone actually think that they would access it through the TOP part of the back window? Obviously, it was a libtard just vandalizing the vehicle because laws do not apply to them.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    There was not a firearm in the vehicle probably. Does anyone actually think that they would access it through the TOP part of the back window? Obviously, it was a libtard just vandalizing the vehicle because laws do not apply to them.

The vast majory of the window is shattered, the area with the windshield wiper didn't move, but it's not the "top" of the window on the left side. Everything below the missing glass is lift gate frame or tailgate.

Could have a long gun in a case in the back. Could have been a laptop. Could have been a ticked off girlfriend, car vandalism is a popular method of announcing break-ups in some communities...

Who knows, but it's one reason I'm SUV-averse. Too much glass, not enough places to store things securely and out of sight. I want a trunk or a truck with a lockable bed cover so whatever I want to carry is out of sight and out of mind. Plus I don't tick off my wife. That way I get to keep both halves of my vehicle.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I fly my flag.

Did have break in at office parking lot twice. Once got dirty gym clothing and a medium nice watch. Second was my wallet.

Both defendants testified that they were targets of opportunity (I was only vehicle in parking lot at 4AM), nothing to do with guns.

Top Bottom