• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DFacres

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2015
    This sphere
    I think times have changed, allot; not for the better. I think the days of showing support for anything pro-USA invites danger, ridicule and more.

I miss those days.
    Ain’t that the truth!!
    I was at a body shop in Bloomington & this car was there. Apparently, someone from the left decided this person’s views required them to be retaliated against.

The car was “keyed” badly on the door around the F-Biden stickers. The roof of the trunk was also “keyed” badly as someone found the stickers on the back of the car offensive. You know, free speech is one sided nowadays. And if you zoom in on the side window pic, you can see the glass window had been shattered with the glass still on the back seat. If you look real close, you can see the large rock on the back floorboard that the perp used.

1C43FE5F-749E-4323-8B67-127C1AB925D3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

DFacres

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2015
    This sphere
    I want all bad guys to wonder who is armed and who can be victimized. A lot if not most of the safety with CCW is that bad guys have to risk accosting an armed and prepared citizen. Best to keep them guessing and cautious. Don’t advertise, it just give’s an opportunity for creeps to prepare.
    Yep…I wonder what the scumbag shooter thought as he opened fire in the Greenwood mall thinking it was a soft target area, only to have a 22yr old w/a 9mm plugging him with 8 of the 10 rounds sent his way?

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Ain’t that the truth!!
    I was at a body shop in Bloomington & this car was there. Apparently, someone from the left decided this person’s views required them to be retaliated against.

The car was “keyed” badly on the door around the F-Biden stickers. The roof of the trunk was also “keyed” badly as someone found the stickers on the back of the car offensive. You know, free speech is one sided nowadays. And if you zoom in on the side window pic, you can see the glass window had been shattered with the glass still on the back seat. If you look real close, you can see the large rock on the back floorboard that the perp used.

View attachment 214454
    View attachment 214455
    View attachment 214456
    View attachment 214457

Bait car!

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    I want all bad guys to wonder who is armed and who can be victimized. A lot if not most of the safety with CCW is that bad guys have to risk accosting an armed and prepared citizen. Best to keep them guessing and cautious. Don’t advertise, it just give’s an opportunity for creeps to prepare.
    The look on their face the split second they realize "I just ****** with the wrong person" .......................priceless.
    If ya wanna see that look, Yoostoobs any of the Brazilian off duty cop videos, its usually the last thing they do...................ever.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    A good friend of mine a retired state trooper told me never put anything on your vehicle it's just the safest way.
    Or you could go the opposite way and put every sticker on your vehicle to completely confuse would be vandals. I saw a Ford Escape last week whose owner was apparently trying that strategy.... either that or they were schizophrenic. They must have had close to 50 on the back of the vehicle covering nearly every inch of real-estate, many of them contradictory to others that I could see!

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 8, 2019
    Larry County
    Ain’t that the truth!!

View attachment 214457
    Bloomington is one of the worst places in Indiana for Left Wing vandalism!
    Sad, I really used to like Bloomington, but that was 30 freaking years ago!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Heck, I even peel the dealers decal off of everything I drive!
    No decals for me, none.
    Not only do I do that, but I remove the badging also. Unless it has holes under it, then I leave it and sometimes paint them body color to have them blend in better.

About to de-badge my XJ Cherokee project vehicle. It has a lot; Cherokee Sport on each door, 4X4 on each quarter, 4.0 litre on hatch, Jeep in a couple of places.

Gravyman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 21, 2022
    Fishers
    You will never see me putting gun stickers, come and take it stickers, or anything that would signal to a would-be criminal that I'm a lucrative target. Will never understand why people do this...

Top Bottom