• ...and so much more!
  • Salty

Unwokeable
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    HOLD ON THERE!! Can we plan some sort of "event" where the ear rings mysteriously disappear some how? Then the insurance company won't pay out and the jelwery store lost the reciept. Or TF bouht them "off the books" from a saleman who said it was his last day and wanted to give TF a great deal. He's in jail now, ear rings have to go back and you're lucky not to be hit with possession of stolen property.

Don't give up. It ain't over yet!!
    But... that would be lying.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    um the only 4 outcomes I see are
    1 she's going to kill you, (she didn't say she was, just like you didn't say they weren't real diamonds!)
    2 she's going to divorce you (she didn't say she was, just like you didn't say they weren't real diamonds!)
    3 you're going to buy her a sat of 3 carrot diamond earings (and you want have to tell her they're real, cause they will be!)
    4 burn the house down, fake your own death move to Himalayas, sever all contact with civilization and pray she never finds you again!

cause well um she could do this to you

https://www.cremationsolutions.com/cremation-jewelry-for-ashes/cremation-diamonds

Don't suggest burning down houses around here...it usually doesn't end well...just sayin'.

JimmieG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2017
    South Bend
    See you on the evening news.

b361620d39.jpeg

:rofl::rofl:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Not sure how much longer I have left.

My wife is somehow under the impression (ahem) that the earrings I got her for her birthday are diamonds.

But they're not.

When I gave them to her, I simply said "In the past I know you've mentioned that you'd like some larger diamond stud earrings, so I got you these."

A few days later she said to me "I hope you didn't spend a lot on those earrings". So I texted her a link to a pair of 2ct total weight square cut diamond solitaire earrings from Zales' website. Like $3500 for that particular pair I linked her to.

So when she finds out that her 2 ct total-weight earrings aren't diamonds... Well, like I said, it's been nice knowing y'all.

In my defense: I never told her they WERE diamonds. But I also didn't tell her they weren't.

Looks like you did.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    You could have bought yourself a SCAR 17... :dunno:

SCAR <> earrings??? I pick SCAR.

Just saying... Make sure you give someone the combo for your safe...

We'll arrange a rescue mission for your safe.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Someone is probably going to be the recipient of that "make up booty", unfortunately, it probably won't be the OP, when she finds out!

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    You guys are slipping.

Only response to the OP is.

Dibs on your gunsafe and contents.

Seriously, come clean as soon as possible. Take your beating. (but first lay in a supply of quick-clot)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    um the only 4 outcomes I see are
    1 she's going to kill you, (she didn't say she was, just like you didn't say they weren't real diamonds!)
    2 she's going to divorce you (she didn't say she was, just like you didn't say they weren't real diamonds!)
    3 you're going to buy her a sat of 3 carrot diamond earings (and you want have to tell her they're real, cause they will be!)
    4 burn the house down, fake your own death move to Himalayas, sever all contact with civilization and pray she never finds you again!

cause well um she could do this to you

https://www.cremationsolutions.com/cremation-jewelry-for-ashes/cremation-diamonds

Oh irony, thou art a cruel mistress. :laugh:

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Should this thread serve as a sort of "dead man's switch"? Tacfat, do you want us to take some action on your behalf if you do not check in every X Hours?

Seriously, sell stuff and buy her something nicer than what you lied about, then confess. Take your medicine.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    TF- Dude what were you thinking when you boght those ear rings? You should have known sooner or later she would figure it out. If you haven't confessed you still have time. Make sure you don't have the receipt anywhere. Now either you need to pull the switch and go buy a real pair of diamond earrings and get rid of the fakes, or make sure they mysteriously disappear..knock them off the sink into the toilet and flush. Unless you come up with a really good plan you are toast. Good luck

You are still alive....right??

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    TF- Dude what were you thinking when you boght those ear rings? You should have known sooner or later she would figure it out. If you haven't confessed you still have time. Make sure you don't have the receipt anywhere. Now either you need to pull the switch and go buy a real pair of diamond earrings and get rid of the fakes, or make sure they mysteriously disappear..knock them off the sink into the toilet and flush. Unless you come up with a really good plan you are toast. Good luck

You are still alive....right??

I have met Mrs. TF and she is a fair woman. Pleasant and no dummy.
    TF......she scares me man, get this fixed and do it now......just saying.

Top Bottom