• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    More Federal regulations have been rolled back under the Congressional Review Act than ever before. As it shoild be the Constitution says that only Congress can write laws.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It is amazing that a positive is posted and that one post is it's entire life.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    It is amazing that a positive is posted and that one post is it's entire life.

I wanted to respond to post #24, but I hadn't researched that topic much yet, so I was holding off. But your point is well made. Controversy and negativity are much more attractive subjects than being happy about things. It's a point I assumed this thread would make, actually.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    On a positive note I am having a very positive day. Looking for the positives is more rewarding than the alternatives.

Hope your day continued in a positive manner. I think we will have to address our national problems honestly and with a preoccupation with solutions, and not so much personalities. Less "I hate/love Trump/Pelosi/R/D", and more "this is the best idea we can agree on now, until we can agree on something better."

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hope your day continued in a positive manner. I think we will have to address our national problems honestly and with a preoccupation with solutions, and not so much personalities. Less "I hate/love Trump/Pelosi/R/D", and more "this is the best idea we can agree on now, until we can agree on something better."

The spouse and I have tried to steer towards this as well. The 24/7 in your face I hate Trump I hate the flag I hate this and I hate that barrage has beaten us down.
    Race relations are in your face every single day. Being positive and actually addressing issues is the key.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013

So true!

Trying to keep with the positive idea; I honestly believe that the vast majority of the citizenry is at this point. I find that when I talk to my neighbors, people I meet, etc. there is much more that we agree on than what we would be led to believe.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So true!

Trying to keep with the positive idea; I honestly believe that the vast majority of the citizenry is at this point. I find that when I talk to my neighbors, people I meet, etc. there is much more that we agree on than what we would be led to believe.

Makes one think all of this is by design.
    But on a positive note I just cooked breakfast for the 10 year old and she gave me a hug. Those hugs make everything seem so much better.....:)

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    On a positive note we are giving the MSMBS a run for their money on this positive business.

Real Statistics.

MSMBS 11% Positive - 89% Negative on Trump
    INGO 0.66% Positive - 99.44% Negative on Trump

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    'Time' found the perfect visual representation for Trump's destruction
    https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F632175%2Fa8f7b2b5-89f3-44cc-bd86-1f8d31e06f71.jpg

:runaway: The Media is running around with their hair on fire.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    He said he had not researched the regulatory roll backs so he could not comment.

As a libertarian I would think that regulations being repealed would be GREAT news to him.

There are a lot of articles out there.

They are bad news to those who love big government.

I saw someone in another thread say that it was good news that Flake denounced Trump.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The positive thing is that he is getting every thing done that he can by his own authority and tossing it to the Congress for them to make it law.

Only congress can spend money.

He suspended the Obama EO ACA subsidies and yesterday an Obama apointed judge upheld his suspension againat like 13 states and DC.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Two years of the Russia, Russia, Russia investigation and it looks like Trump and his peopls didn't do anything wrong.

Top Bottom