• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Two years of the Russia, Russia, Russia investigation and it looks like Trump and his peopls didn't do anything wrong.

I never bought the Russia crap. I could be proven wrong. But it seemed to me like a lot of "I totally did not sell uranium to Russia! Hey look, the Russians gave Trump the election!"

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    'Time' found the perfect visual representation for Trump's destruction
    https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F632175%2Fa8f7b2b5-89f3-44cc-bd86-1f8d31e06f71.jpg

:runaway: The Media is running around with their hair on fire.

Media apoplectic = positive

Deregulation = positive

Is this the whole story? Dunno, but I like the sound of it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Two years of the Russia, Russia, Russia investigation and it looks like Trump and his peopls didn't do anything wrong.

There's no way, anyone outside of Mueller's investigation, that could possibly be known. When you keep in mind that damn near everyone in Congress, and the federal agencies the president oversees believes Russia attempted to influence our election, and his repeated failure to implement the sanctions that congress has passed. You can't help but wonder. Can you give me a single example of the president criticizing Russia anywhere approaching the level of vitriol that he has used criticized other nations, legislators, private citizens, or even people in his own party?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There's no way, anyone outside of Mueller's investigation, that could possibly be known. When you keep in mind that damn near everyone in Congress, and the federal agencies the president oversees believes Russia attempted to influence our election, and his repeated failure to implement the sanctions that congress has passed. You can't help but wonder. Can you give me a single example of the president criticizing Russia anywhere approaching the level of vitriol that he has used criticized other nations, legislators, private citizens, or even people in his own party?

OK guys........this is the positive thread remember.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    A positive article from none other than Piers Morgan! By the way I just realized that my blood type is... YES... B+

Scream all you like, snowflakes, but if you don’t get your s**t together soon, Trump’s going to be your President for another seven years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5016619/PIERS-MORGAN-Scream-snowflakes-Trump-win-again.html

My favorite point from the article.

1) He’s the most resilient, uncompromising man in America. Love him or loathe him, Trump hasn’t changed or pivoted one iota from the candidate who ran for office. He is both absurdly thin-skinned AND absurdly thick-skinned – incapable of ignoring any slight, however small, but also showing quite extraordinary strength of character in repelling what even Jimmy Carter just called the most frenzied media attack on a serving president in US history. Yes, Trump’s an inveterate bulls**tter, the by-product of life as a shameless salesman, but to date he hasn’t lied us into an illegal war like one of his most recent critics George W. Bush did in Iraq – so political fibbing is all relative.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I never would have read it but Act posted it in Gen Pol and i find him to be a generaly reliable source.

Piers also did a video that lauded Trump a while back. Maybe he will come around on guns one day.

I searched Youtube For Piers Morgan Pro Trump and there are 4 or 5 where he blasts liberals. Here is the link if you have a strong enough stomack to listen to him.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=piers+morgan+pro+Trump

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    So I'm pretty happy about Mueller indicting somebody. Some swamp monster from the Trump, Clinton or Obama sub-species is going down. I like it. The cynical part of me thinks that person will be the sacrifice so the rest of the swamp monsters can keep their heads, but hey, it's still one (maybe more) less than we had.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Hope your day continued in a positive manner. I think we will have to address our national problems honestly and with a preoccupation with solutions, and not so much personalities. Less "I hate/love Trump/Pelosi/R/D", and more "this is the best idea we can agree on now, until we can agree on something better."

I actually have something positive to say, about Nancy Pelosi.

Eventually..... her heart will stop.

TOO MUCH positive, for one post???

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ok. Here's a couple of positives about Nancy Pelosi. Maybe. I dunno. Depends. Depends? Probably.

nancy_pelosi_cleavage.jpg

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Ok. Here's a couple of positives about Nancy Pelosi. Maybe. I dunno. Depends. Depends? Probably.

nancy_pelosi_cleavage.jpg

That's funny.

But here's something I think is positively funny. The woman is 77 years old. Take away the VS underwire, and I'm pretty positive they're real knee-slappers.....

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    That's funny.

But here's something I think is positively funny. The woman is 77 years old. Take away the VS underwire, and I'm pretty positive they're real knee-slappers.....

No 77 year old has skin like that, and she certainly doesn't. Look at her face.

Top Bottom