• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No 77 year old has skin like that, and she certainly doesn't. Look at her face.

Gruesome executions. Unusual methods of torture. Malignant political figures using murder to get what they want. Welcome to the 16th Century! Perhaps one of the most intriguing of these figures is Elizabeth Bathory, known as the Blood Countess. She is said to have sexually tortured, abused, and murdered 650 virgin girls in order to bathe in their blood and preserve her youth.

I'd suspect Pelosi of using an 'ancient Hungarian secret' except I'm doubtful there are 650 virgins in the whole state of california

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You know, Woobie; I just realized what thread I posted this in. My apologies and I will try to do better herein relative to the thread's original purpose

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Ok. Here's a couple of positives about Nancy Pelosi. Maybe. I dunno. Depends. Depends? Probably.

nancy_pelosi_cleavage.jpg

That's just disgusting.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    You know, Woobie; I just realized what thread I posted this in. My apologies and I will try to do better herein relative to the thread's original purpose

Apologies? I'm just happy the political positivity thread didn't die after the first five post. Things have expectedly, and entertainingly,
    gone down paths no one could have predicted. We went from the political version of "if you can't say anything nice about anybody,....." to photoshopping the DD's of a 20 something onto a picture of Nancy Pelosi. Which in the context of this thread, is about the most positive thing I could imagine involving her.

Top Bottom